Got a 2013 In or Near Sacramento?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
Glenn at Clearwater Lights is looking for a 2013 FJR to take some measurements for mirror mounts for his lights for that model year (it's different from all previous years). Both the Kristas and the new 6,000 lumen Ericas are designed to fit on the under-mirror mounts, but their smaller lights could be located there if you wanted. There's been plenty posted about these great lights already, so I won't go into that, but the first one to set it up with him and get a 2013 FRJ into his shop in Rancho Cordova--just outside Sacramento--will be able to score a very sweet deal on an outstanding product. The measurement part of this won't be very time-consuming. You wouldn't have to leave the bike overnight or anything like that.

I'm not the contact on this deal; you'll have to contact Glenn (contact info on their website) to get it set up. He just asked me if I knew of a '13 that he could use for the measurements he needs, and I'm putting it out here. If you have one, and I don't know anybody around here yet who does, which is why I"m putting it out this way, he'll make it worth your while. The group buy going on now is a very good deal. This will be better. Their products are top-notch. It would be worth a decent ride in to get this deal, even if you're not exactly local. Give them a call.

Last edited by a moderator:
featured_darla.jpg

Using the same 2" diameter housing as the Glenda, and still using a very modest 20 watts of power, these new lights produce over 2000 lumens each. With hundreds of mounting options these can be utilized on a wide variety of vehicles

Just had these installed over at Glenn's shop--what a nice bunch of guys (and gal). Very down to earth, great deal too. Road late last night and the first thing I found was alot of on-coming flashes. Everyone sees hi-beams. These lights have a great feature with a tiny adjustment button which was located just beside the high-beam switch. I had them set at half-way which got me flashed; a fine tuning down to about 1/4 still gave me more light than the low beam of bike. They do automatically go to full bright when you switch to high-beam. It's like having the sunshine lighting the road ahead. Amazing how I road 20 years without them.

Lowest setting always around town or oncoming cars at night with those babies; guess you got the message already from the rest of the traffic coming at you though, huh?

Also possible you might want to aim them down just a bit more?

Last edited by a moderator: