Got [s]Need[/s] a good motorcycle cover for the FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's the kind of advice I was looking for! You guys rock!
I can see the value of the half-cover, particularly for when on the road, but I want a full cover for my parking purposes. I'll just leave it in the car when I head out on the bike.

I had already ordered one from china of ebay for $16 delivered. Figured it was cheaper than a fitted twin bed sheet :rolleyes: and wasn't much to loose. I'll report in this thread when it comes in.

After reading these posts and checking out the links, I just had to pick up the Nelson Riggs Premier for $45 delivered (to Montana.) I'll have to ride to Montana to pick it up but what the hell, I'll get to ride to Montana! :D I had to go with Yellow as the blue and the red were sold-out (except L in Red). Actually only XL left in the Yellow too. Luckily that seems to be the recommended size. And it appears that I was just in time and bought the last one. :yahoo: I'll report back when I make it to Montana to pick it (amoung other new toys) up.

Thank for all your help everyone! :clapping:
Ok then. Selling my shares in beds-n-shit twin fitted sheets. Kids will have to wait for new shoes.

Ok then. Selling my shares in beds-n-shit twin fitted sheets. Kids will have to wait for new shoes.
LoL - No offense intended Dusty! Just looking for something a little more 'fitted' to the FJR! That being said, I have been, and am, considering an old sheet until the MC cover(s) arrive. I appreciate your input.