Got Wilber's???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dangerous Dave

The older I get, the faster I was...
Reaction score
I know it's early, but I was just curious if any of the "early birds" who got into the current Wilber's group buy have received their shock yet? Just curious about delivery time. I suspect the wait will get a bit longer as they get further down the list and the backlog grows.

Anybody?

Very early.

I would suggest rereading the various posts here

Mid February.

Remember with these group buys--there is NO guarantee when delivery will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all better sit back and relax (easler said than done, I know...)

Everyone needs to understand you ain't gonna see much before mid-late February.....

Mid Feb for the first shipments was projected so I decided to not even think about it untill early March. If it comes sooner great, but I'm not worrying about it.

Lemmee just say WOW!! Klaus just called me as I was driving home from work. What a prompt individual, and a treat to talk to.

He said that since I was such a courteous, handsome, well mannered, well hung individual, that he'd go ahead and move my Wilbers order to the front.

Should see mine in about 7-10 days. I'll let you know how they werk.

:D :D :D

He said that since I was such a courteous, handsome, well mannered, well hung individual, that he'd go ahead and move my Wilbers order to the front.
Wow, I have got to get ahold of some of your drugs..... they appear to be GREAT! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was at NY. motorcycle show and was talking to staff at Wilbers. Told them I was in group buy, they asked my name and said to wait. They had my shock out in their truck, what luck. Just came in from Germany the day before!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding..........

A least I got to eye ball the exact shock I'm getting.

Klaus just left, the install went great. He had a little trouble near the end, but 17 beers will do that. :D

Actually, my order went in on day 1, and it was a 640 and springs. I'll let ya's know when the stuff hits here.