Grip Puppies vs BMW Sport Grips?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Resurrecting an old topic but I don't wanna get yelled at for not searching the forums.

Anyways I am interested in Grip Puppies but I am not sure the size to use Small versus Large.

https://www.casporttouring.com/store/mercha...ry_Code=GRIPPUP

My grip now measures 1 3/8" or 1.375 inches. I assume I want the smaller size since it goes up to 1.45 inches and I assume their sizing chart is correct.

I have an 07 AE with heated grips if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance.

Blouse puppies, grip puppies, both great feeling..Heated grips work decent with grip puppies too.

I have very large hands and the grip puppies work well for me. The only downside is I no longer get the same heat coming out of the grip when it is cold. I would think the BMW would provide more heat for your hands for those of you with heated grips.

I have found that with the grip puppies on I have to turn the heat up father. They take a little longer to heat but it seems like they hold the heat better when you take a hand off the grip for a second. I still can't hold to them when they are turned all the way up.