Guess Someone Up There REALLY Meant For Me To Get The AE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geeeze, if you have not yet evolved to the point where you understand and can accept that being different is not necessarily synonymous with being less than, do the rest of us a favor and avoid the threads untill you understand the concept. If I prefer beef to chicken or red to blue does that make me a loser as well?
I would have to agree with Silverbullet [SIZE=18pt][/size][/SIZE]

[/COLOR]FOAD

Let this be a lesson to all of us. The next time you have a choice between doing chores or going for a ride, pick the ride.

The AE is nice. I broke my back last year and ended up with some Nerve damage. The Paddle shift and linked braking make it so I can comfortably ride. As long as I don't have to stop there are no worries. I don't know, but I think that if I had to shift constantly it would cause me not to ride.

Got my first ride in since the accident. Sooooooo nice, even though it was only 10 miles. Thanks to my riding buddy getting the bike out of the garage and into the road for me so that I could get on it and take off!!! I can finally work out getting it off the side stand in only mild discomfort but backing it out is not an option as of now. If I have someone to back it out, then I can ride as long as I don't have to put my foot down often. I can definately tell I haven't stretched my leg in a few weeks when having my foot on the pegs and I feel the vibrations through the soft cast that I don't feel in my boots.

Finally started riding again last weekend and LOVE it. The foot is still jacked up but I can at least back the bike out of the garage now so, here's to riding again!!! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator: