Handy Lift Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bounce

Chicks Dig Scars
Staff member
Reaction score
Please contact George directly

...begin details...

"George Mandry" <[email protected]>

Subject: Group Purchase - lift tables

IMPORTANT!!! The "close" date for this group buy is February 28th! You

MUST contact me via email or PM by this date. Please tell me if you're a

"definite", "likely" or "maybe" - I'll use these numbers to see if we might

be able to negotiate any further discounts - but for now, use the pricing

below on which to base your decision.

#1 - I am NOT in this for anything other than to allow myself and others get

a good lift at a fair price, so if you know of a distributor willing to beat

this deal, have 'em contact me please! If ya wanna know more about "me",

you kin visit mah website.

This is being negotiated with the factory, and folks from this group,

another internet-based group that is primarily Harley owners and two of our

local HOG groups. If others are interested, tell 'em to email me and I'll

be happy to put 'em into the mix. Obviously, the more we obligate to the

harder I can drive 'em on the pricing!!

The deal is that once we have a commitment on the quantity, we'll then have

you call a specific rep there at the factory to place yer individual order.

You'll pay for your order individually.

Here's whar we're at so far:

Vendor: Handy-Lift - www.handyindustries.com

Go to their website an' enter the model number to see the specs on each

unit. The prices are FOB factory - those of ya close to one another that

can "share" a commercial delivery point can save a few more $$$ by havin'

'em shipped together. These folks ship all over, so they have pretty decent

shipping rates.

all Cycle Vises-$76..00

Model # 10740 Standard Air Lift - $655.00

Model # 16000 S.A.M Lift - $755.00

Model # 14472 B.O.B. Lift - $1,107.00

Trike Kit - $253.00

Ah think that about covers it - if ya have any questions, just lemme know!

Here's whar we're at so far:
Vendor: Handy-Lift - www.handyindustries.com

Model # 10740 Standard Air Lift - $655.00

Model # 16000 S.A.M Lift - $755.00

Model # 14472 B.O.B. Lift - $1,107.00

Trike Kit - $253.00
Great lift at a great price!

If I hadn't already bought a BOB at the Seattle cycle show a couple years ago I would certainly jump on this deal. My back certainly thanks me.

dougc

Great lift at a great price!
If I hadn't already bought a BOB at the Seattle cycle show a couple years ago I would certainly jump on this deal. My back certainly thanks me.

dougc
Why did you go with the BOB version? Are the others not suitable for the FJR?

Trying to resist and thinking of anyway to talk myself out of this!! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

I was wondering about the need for a Bob instead of a Sam too. Perhaps if you were planning on a Wing with all the accessories but for an FJR...?

Comments?

The std air vs Sam? Bounce I agree, what need for the BOB.? The std will hold 1000 lbs.

I'm real tempted, if I only had an FJR.

It would be good for dirt bikes too though.

Why did you go with the BOB version? Are the others not suitable for the FJR?Trying to resist and thinking of anyway to talk myself out of this!! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:
I was wondering about the need for a Bob instead of a Sam too. Perhaps if you were planning on a Wing with all the accessories but for an FJR...?Comments?
I bought the BOB because I wanted a really heavy duty lift in case my distant future leads me to a larger motorcycle or in case a wandering traveler on a large bike had some problems I could help with. I also bought the ATV wings (trike wings) as well since, from time to time, there will be friends' 4-wheelers on it. Besides, my wife was buying, so we splurged.

I can't comment on the others but the BOB is certainly capable of lifting any motorcycle. The build quality is great and I'm sure any model of Handy lift will work just as well but with slightly less capacity.

dougc

Oh no doubt (about the quality)! I was scoping them out last year. The group buy is very tempting for something that's a lifetime investment.

I got one a couple of years ago and let me tell you, IT IS AWESOME :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I have no idea what the resale value is after a decade of use, but it has to be good.

Great. Just friggin' great.

Last year was supposed to be bike stuff, THIS YEAR is supposed to be gun stuff. BUT NOOOOOOO, Bike lift, TI exhaust. Jeez, it better warm up over Zero so I can start ridin' or hiding in the garage. Just get me away from this computer!!!!

I've had my HANDY Std. lift for close to 10 yrs. now. Not one problem with it! A great tool to have. When not working on bikes, It doubles as a work bench for me! You won't know how much you needed it till you get one!

Don't worry about Quality or Price .these are American made lifts .Made in Marshalltown Iowa .These lifts are the standard that most bike shops use . there are a lot of other lifts for sale on the web from US companies,but when you call and ask where they are built ,after they him haw around,you will usually hear a whisper that says AH,CHINA. I know these lift are good and very HD ,because I've owned one for about 6 years now. Don't even bother with a cheap little floor Jack type. Once you use a handy you'll wonder why you never bought one years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]PLEASE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Read line 1 of the original message.[/SIZE]
(and see my other post in message #5)

[SIZE=24pt]DO NOT PM ME TO PARTICIPATE[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator: