Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Obvious

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish all you knukleheads a happy Thanksgiving. And to keep this FJR related, I am very thankfull for all the knowledge that I've garnered from this community.

Also my bike has finally "ate" it's first set of tires. It will receive a brand new set of Pilot Roads this weekend. B)

Cheers everyone!

Cheers everybody!!!!! Cant wait to get out of this office for a few days, 5 wont get here quick enough today. Everyone ENJOY your family and friends this weekend! :drinks:

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm cooking a 25 lb. turkey and an 18 lb. ham tomorrow, probably going to have to leave the FJR parked and jog around after all that food! :D

Anybody frying their bird this year besides me? w/lots and lots of cajun spice!! Have to fry 3 birds tomorrow, so who's frying? who's smok'n and whos bake'n? (birds I mean) :hyper: :dance:

Gobble, gobble.

Wishing everyone and theirs, a happy Turkey Day!

That's right, even radman and TWN.

Anybody frying their bird this year besides me? w/lots and lots of cajun spice!! Have to fry 3 birds tomorrow, so who's frying? who's smok'n and whos bake'n? (birds I mean) :hyper: :dance:
Fry it baby!!! :clap:

Ever since I fried my first turkey I haven't looked back. First of all it only takes about 90 minutes and second it is sooo much juicier than baked. The only thing that compares is smoked but I don't like waiting all day for it to get done...

Gobble, gobble.
Wishing everyone and theirs, a happy Turkey Day!

That's right, even radman and TWN.
Oh, gee. I'm touched by your sentiment. Back attcha, you turkey! :p :D :****:

Hugs & Kisses,

-TWN (blink, blink)

@donaldb,

I do a brined turkey, then throw it on the barbie's rotisserie... Yummy.

We agree, we have a lot to be thankful for :)

Happy thanksgiving all you guys

We're joining a house full at our youngest son's. Grandkids, family, friends.

Ain't life good?

Rog & Debs

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birdday Everybody, Enjoy being with those you love, be they family, friends, neighbors or just the great indoors/outdoors. And please be careful while travelling, especially on two wheels...cell phone assassins lurk....

We Are Blessed and We Are Thankful !!!

Bobby

Damn, no one took the bait. Fine. Happy Thanksgiving one and all!!

Thanksgiving.gif

You ever stop to think Turkey juices=Turkey sweat?? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, no one took the bait.  Fine.  Happy Thanksgiving one and all!!
Thanksgiving.gif

You ever stop to think Turkey juices=Turkey sweat?? :D
radman: Don't personally know you, but I still wanted to take the bait! Just couldn't pull the trigger on it. I thought "Hell, maybe it's for real and if I write something screwed up back at him he'll come to my house and stomp me with all that pent up 'Native American Anger'." Maybe you will anyway... Maybe I shouldn't have posted this...

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Thanksgiving Everyone![/SIZE]

I'll be frying a turkey too. Started about 5 yrs. ago, with great success! Also did a chicken, (fryed it, you perverted bastards!) was excellent as well. I just don't know how I'm gonna get that 19 lb. sucker in my saddlebag! ;)

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

Most Importantly -- Be Safe!

HAPPY THANSGIVING ALL. I am in Qatar so I am anxiously awaiting the unvailing of what the chow hall will serve for Thanksgiving. Enjoy your day and time with your families, for there are many of us who will not be able to. Take care and ride safe.

Andy

Happy Turkey day everyone! :)

Unfortunatly, I am on the road working... :(

One of you guys frying the turkey, Enjoy!!! As that would be what i would do.

Adam