Harbor Freight Wheel Chock Question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teehaml

Reaction score
I searched the forum but couldn't find the answer. Can anyone tell me if the moveable part of this HF wheel chock contacts the bottom of the fairing below the radiator when it swings up into position?

Thanks...

WheelChock.jpg

It does not on my '08 either.

You might want to go to your local MC store and see if you can get a tire they are going to throw away in the same tire size as you have. That way you can adjust the roll on locking bracket.

Nope, I have it mounted on my HF bike lift in place of the screw clamp and it hasn't caused any problems with any of the bike I have had on it. The back pivot piece has some adjustment to it. I think I adjusted it but don't recall for sure.

Ashamed as I am to admit I know this, no. It does not hit. It won't hit anything on the Honda ST1300 or a Harley Davidson Street Glide either. I was astonished that this relatively cheap chock works as well as it does.

I wondered this too. I assume this is on the middle hole, or is it the lower one. I mounted the base to my trailer before I worked it all out , silly me.