Hard bag Liners

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His profile says he has a world model, which means he does not recieve the liners as part of the original bike purchase.
Hey Slappy my friend... There is no 2007 N. America option to choose from that I've seen. So I selected World model too.

Jeff
Bingo

Several members here have their bikes listed as "world" models but is not the case. His time zone on his profile is Pacific Standard Time, US. PM. <>< :unsure:
Yep, it's a California bike. So, am I correst in believing that they did come with bag liners?

Thanks again.

Bill

Point to note, Pay attention to the labeling. Mine says "Left" and the other says "Right"

Not paying attention to these inconspicious and well hidden [SIZE=36pt]2"[/SIZE] tall letters right on the top will cause them to fit the hard bags poorly :dribble: .. I know!! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Point to note, Pay attention to the labeling. Mine says "Left" and the other says "Right"
Not paying attention to these inconspicious and well hidden [SIZE=36pt]2"[/SIZE] tall letters right on the top will cause them to fit the hard bags poorly :dribble: .. I know!! :blink:
:rolleyes:

No, they go in either way, just turn it around!