Headed to Mt. Pleasant, NC this weekend...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTP07

Reaction score
Not on the bike unfortunately.

Me and a buddy are doing the Tough Mudder on Sunday.

Anyone from the area? We are going to be arriving early on Saturday morning, having a few bevvies Saturday before the event on Sunday.

I know of a Mount Pleasant, SOUTH Carolina. Suburban Charleston. Any bar is a good one in the Holy City (Charleston) or on The Pleasant Mountain -- but my favorites were the beach bars on Isle of Palms.

Drunk driving is absolutely not tolerated on the islands, and local police hang out at closing time to monitor exiting clientele.

Yeah, not but 45 mins down the road from me. Unfortunately since my wife AND MIL are out of town Fri-Sun I have big plans for Sat-Sun. You know, steak on the grill, beer, football, hockey, burp, fart, nap, repeat. Have fun!! I know I will.

Well, TM completed. I fee like I got hit by a truck today. Oof. In my 20's I would have felt fine by now. As I am pushing 50, the recovery time is quite a bit longer. I'm happy to say that I completed the entire course, with the exception of one obstacle. I attempted them all, but Funky Monkey got the best of me. Good times though.

I managed to play a round of golf at the local Muni course, Rocky River. Totally not worth the $$, but it's always nice to golf in November where I am from.

We stayed up by the speedway, and by the looks of those 3 tracks all close together like that, I'm going to have to come back for some racing in the summer.

Latest posts