• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Heck is going on with these cheap parts prices - CR8EIX $10.78 4 Pack

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. Little Christmas present for me and the trusty FJR. Did a quick maintenance check yesterday. Just rolled it out of the garage and got ready to check tire pressure when the rain started again. I know we need the water but I can't wait for it to warm up some.

Check the Q&As. Maybe you will get 4, maybe you will get only 1.
0.2 onces shipping wt.

Surely for sure there is some Cali. head out there with a scale to weigh-in (?)
I have a digital scale for RC stuff so out of curiosity I had to check. (1) CPREA-9 for a Gen III weighs in at 1.20 oz. Empty packaging weighs 0.09 oz.

They might just ship 2 empty boxes and call it a day.

I can't pick on anyone. I loaded up on the Castrol last night. I guess we will see what tomorrow brings.

It clearly states 4 pieces, and in dimensions it shows 4 also. I ordered 3 sets, thank you!
Maybe… but read the reviews : Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NGK (4218-4PK) Iridium IX Spark Plug, (Box of 4)

Comments like: "Powersports superstore ships only 1 plug. Claimed that the unit of measure is one and they are to be sold in boxes of 4! Beware!"

Yet another:

" it was very deceptive it said four pack and they sent one. the deal definitely was too good to be true"

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called Amazon. They are contacting the seller to "remind them nicely that this is to be a 4-pack." The very difficult to locate telephone number for Amazon Customer Service is 1-888-280-3321.

Last edited by a moderator:
too much drama for me, buy local, kick ass local if you are not happy. unless you have an app on your phone that will stuff it up

some ones ass 2 time zones away.

This deal turned out to be bogus. I apologize for the misinformation; the seller just replied to me and said they will NOT honor it for (4) plugs. :(

Check the Q&As. Maybe you will get 4, maybe you will get only 1.
0.2 onces shipping wt.Surely for sure there is some Cali. head out there with a scale to weigh-in (?)
I have a digital scale for RC stuff so out of curiosity I had to check. (1) CPREA-9 for a Gen III weighs in at 1.20 oz. Empty packaging weighs 0.09 oz.
They might just ship 2 empty boxes and call it a day.

I can't pick on anyone. I loaded up on the Castrol last night. I guess we will see what tomorrow brings.
Is the CPREA-9 an NGK Iridium plug and is it for a GenIII as you indicate? I cannot find that plug on the NGK web site. Thanks.

Sorry I left out a character. CPR8EA-9. It is the standard plug (not Iridium) for the Gen III. NGK 2306

I just went on amazon to cancel.

This deal turned out to be bogus. I apologize for the misinformation; the seller just replied to me and said they will NOT honor it for (4) plugs.
sad.png

I had a similar problem when I ordered oil filters for my Jeep. Wix labels their bulk 12 packs with a suffix "MP" and lots of people list the filters on eBay and Amazon as a 51085MP for like $20 and then send ONE filter. One retail package filter is simply 51085. I can buy one single for like $7 at O'Reilly's.