Heli tripple clamp

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary D

Reaction score
Ordered one through my local Yamaha dealer back at the end of Feb. still no clamp. How long should it take to get one of these things? Stopped by yesterday to see if it had come in and they forgot to call me... unfortunately no such luck. They said to call parts on Mon. and have someone call Heli and see where the part is. Hope Heli isn't having problems keeping these in stock or something. Has anyone heard anything I haven't?

Gary

Ordered one through my local Yamaha dealer back at the end of Feb. still no clamp. How long should it take to get one of these things? Stopped by yesterday to see if it had come in and they forgot to call me... unfortunately no such luck. They said to call parts on Mon. and have someone call Heli and see where the part is. Hope Heli isn't having problems keeping these in stock or something. Has anyone heard anything I haven't?Gary

Its not Heli. I'm a dealer for them and order on occassion. I just put one of their triples on my bike last month. The risers were being made, so they delayed the order by a day or two. I still had everything in about a weeks time. Your dealer is screwing around.

Ordered one through my local Yamaha dealer back at the end of Feb. still no clamp. How long should it take to get one of these things? Stopped by yesterday to see if it had come in and they forgot to call me... unfortunately no such luck. They said to call parts on Mon. and have someone call Heli and see where the part is. Hope Heli isn't having problems keeping these in stock or something. Has anyone heard anything I haven't?Gary
I just added Helis and the risers. Took a week to get the part, including a known delay.