• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Helibars Group Buy for FJR Triple Clamp

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mingo

Reaction score
Now that the 2013 FJR's are rolling out of show rooms, I thought I would organize a group buy with Helibars directly. FJRforum member Fairlaner has moved his Helibars triple clamp from his Gen II to Gen III so we know it will fit withtout issues.

The triple clamps replace the stock one and gives you a less sporty, i.e. less of a lean forward, riding position:

https://www.helibars.com/product/match/1349

Here's the group buy details:

* An order of *5 - 9* HRT076-2/HRT076ES-2, would receive a *10%* discount
($33.90) for a cost of $305.10++

* An order of *10+* HRT076-2/HRT076ES-2, would receive a *15%* discount ($50.85)
for a cost of $288.15++

Discount code: *GBD1212*. We are limiting this to 25 members and an end date of January 15th.

Forum members can start calling in to place their orders with the GB code. Shipments will begin once 10 members have been reached or on January 15th which ever comes first. Orders can be placed online, they would be charged the full price. The purchaser will be refunded the discount amount at time of shipment only if the discount code is put into the notes/how did you hear about us field.

Canadian members with the immobilizer be sure to order the Euro/Canada triple clamp.

Let's get this one rolling.. and save some money!

Good on ya for organizing a group buy!

as opposed to not reading the forum guidelines and just asking when one would be done

Bump!

I just tried calling to order. They will be closed from Dec 22nd through the 25th then the operators will be back on the 26th. you can still place an order online. I guess I'm me old fashioned, but I like to talk to someone when I make a purchases like this.

Thanks Mingo for setting this up! Hope we get enough buyers.

I can't believe this hasn't been filled up yet. I missed the group buy last time, bought anyways and love the Heli-Bar! Hey, take that Christmas money and treat yourselves!

Merry Christmas

Any idea how many orders have been placed? I'm considering this one and hoping it will help with some pain I've been experiencing in my shoulder blades after long rides.

Any idea how many orders have been placed? I'm considering this one and hoping it will help with some pain I've been experiencing in my shoulder blades after long rides.

I don't know how many have been ordered. The timeline was quite tight, If there's more interest, I could call them and ask for an extension, especially since it ran over the xmas holidays. MIne's been shipped and delivered.

Why don't you guys wait for the new Horizon Bars that will be coming out soon? https://www.helibars.com/products-by-style/horizon-st
I don't know if they are going to make those for the FJR, but you're looking at $700 for the bars, based on the Concours14 price, plus more than likely the brake and clutch hoses have to be replaced with longer ones. ka-ching! I really like the Horizon bars concept but I don't think I need that level of adjustment plus dropping close to a $1000 by the time I pay for the bars, longer hoses and pay the dealer to bleed the brake and clutch fluid and install the longer hoses.

I don't know how many have been ordered. The timeline was quite tight, If there's more interest, I could call them and ask for an extension, especially since it ran over the xmas holidays. MIne's been shipped and delivered.

Why don't you guys wait for the new Horizon Bars that will be coming out soon? https://www.helibars.com/products-by-style/horizon-st
I don't know if they are going to make those for the FJR, but you're looking at $700 for the bars, based on the Concours14 price, plus more than likely the brake and clutch hoses have to be replaced with longer ones. ka-ching! I really like the Horizon bars concept but I don't think I need that level of adjustment plus dropping close to a $1000 by the time I pay for the bars, longer hoses and pay the dealer to bleed the brake and clutch fluid and install the longer hoses.
I know for a fact they are making Horizon bars for the FJR, And I'm pretty sure it will be a complete kit with everything included, except installation.

I may jump in.... Want to put a few miles on my bike as its my first FJR. Been out of town ... I know time is short though . I'm coming from an adventure type bike that is more upright ... So I suppose these bars will help with the FJR being closer to what I'm used to.