Helmet Bag - Vega Joey

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steel_Gin

Reaction score
I am looking for a helmet bag that will hold an extra windshield and came across the Vega Joey. Wondering if anyone has bought one and do you like it? I have an Arai RX-Q fullface, will it fit? If you have a suggestion for a helmet bag that has a pocket for an extra windshield that you like let me know. I have found some nice bags doing searches, but most don't have the extra windshild pocket.

https://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/3/11/122/28956/ITEM/Vega-Joey-Helmet-Bag.aspx?SITEID=Google_Vega_Joey_Helmet_Bag&WT.mc_ID=10001&WT.srch=1&esvt=GOUSE340951116&esvadt=999999-0-4022458-1&esvid=400070

I don't know about a bag that provides an extra pocket for an extra face shield, but Cycle Gear offers a face shield case that might fit into a helmet bag.

It appears to be good quality.

I dont know about helmet bags. I just stick the extra helmet in a sidecase.

But, I've found a stretched out knee sock makes a good extra visor holder. I use this and then, of course, shove it in the sidecase next to the other helmet. White cotton socks can also be written on with a sharpie to tell you what visor it holds (smoked,clear,gradient, etc.)