Helmet Color For The 2006 Fjr A ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking at the Nolan N102 in Atlantic Blue as a color match for the Cobalt Blue of the A model. Hard to say about the color match having never seen the bike or helmet in person. If there is not a close color match to the Cobalt Blue available, I will probably go with a match to the silver band around the lower back of the tank or a grey to match some other part of the bike.

I was lucky to find quality matching helmets for my last two bikes. The yellow Aria Signet GT helmets were an almost perfect color match for my Pearl Yellow Gold Wing and I bought the Suzuki helmets for my Hayabusa. The only problem with color matched helmets from the bike manufacturers is that you pay a premium, usually at least $100 more per helmet.

too_many_hobbies

oshpah.jpg

qz4sjs.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Exercise Extreme Caution: I have heard that desperate waiters for the '06 FJR have been trying to mate the two bikes above to produce an FJR Hyper Lounge Tourer!!! Work also progressing in aluminum/carbon fiber/titanium cross-pollination DNA research.[/SIZE] ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Silver is perfect I say. I have had a metallic silver Shoei X-11 for a couple years.

The perfect fit for the push button crowd---
dhpnke400.jpg

Comes with a handmade Slik-nothing like the comfort only a Gramma can provide--
helmet1.jpg

I like the look of the Yellow on that GoldWing. They always catch my eye when I see one.

This scheme goes well with silver. I have the same idea with my 04.

tk8_white.jpg

or go reverse.

tk8_black.jpg

I received my silver KBC FFR yesterday. Looks great. A little tight. Best price I could locate was on HelmetHarbor.com

Now only if bike came in as fast.