Helmet speaker upgrade

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run a Chatterbox (older model) in my tank bag along with MP3 and Radio Shack Boosteroo type device. Just the line to the helmet with speakers in ear pockets of an Arai and HJC.

I do wear earplugs (Remington shooters from Walmart), but the sound is just company for me on a trip, not looking for high fidelity. Lucky I have big ears that do not mind the earplugs.

I run a Chatterbox (older model) in my tank bag along with MP3 and Radio Shack Boosteroo type device. Just the line to the helmet with speakers in ear pockets of an Arai and HJC.
I do wear earplugs (Remington shooters from Walmart), but the sound is just company for me on a trip, not looking for high fidelity. Lucky I have big ears that do not mind the earplugs.

Interesting....So you can hear the mp3 music pretty good even with the earplugs in?

My little brother upgraded audio system for his motor on accessorygeeks.com. This plantronics discovery 925 have crisp sound quality, light weight, couture comfort, audiolQ noise control technology for clear calls, "V" Frame design to capture eye and voice, quick and easy set up with Bluetooth phones. This Sweet have three size of self-stablitzing eartips let you tailor the fit.

My little brother upgraded audio system for his motor on accessorygeeks.com. This plantronics discovery 925 have crisp sound quality, light weight, couture comfort, audiolQ noise control technology for clear calls, "V" Frame design to capture eye and voice, quick and easy set up with Bluetooth phones. This Sweet have three size of self-stablitzing eartips let you tailor the fit.

26 posts and 14 mention accessorygeeks.com. and the rest have no information. can we cut this troll off yet.

Why so to for you need some brother think a troll and speaker motor when obviously our blue tooth eye and voice are sweet eartips? We are no technology. You tailor the fit!

Signed,

ThomasZ

:lol:

Why so to for you need some brother think a troll and speaker motor when obviously our blue tooth eye and voice are sweet eartips? We at accessorygeeks.com are no technology. You tailor the fit!
Signed,

ThomasZ

:lol:
Axe,

fixed it for ya

Roy

I update ear speaker for my candy from accessorygeeks, Jabra EarWave connecs 2.5 mm stereo jack. Ultra-lightweight design-Low-profile earpiece fits securely behind the ear for a discreet look, unbeatable comfort-Contoured shape feels good, fits securely, looks great. Outstanding voice clarity-high-sensitivity speaker and MiniGels enhance reception for great sound quality. Pivot for use in either ear. This speaker have noise-canceling microphone-Sturdy and stylish stay-in place microphone boom blocks background noise, lets your voice be heard.

No, I won't let this thread die!

How is the comfort of a speaker like this? I used to have a chatterbox, and added mass in my helmet (Scorpion EXO-400) was entirely too annoying.