Help find a ram mount

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

Reaction score
I want to mount the head of my ham radio to a mount on the left grip. I'm looking for a ram mount that will use the two bolts that hold the grip, lever, etc to the handlebar. I've searched but so far haven't found one. Any suggestions?

I want to mount the head of my ham radio to a mount on the left grip. I'm looking for a ram mount that will use the two bolts that hold the grip, lever, etc to the handlebar. I've searched but so far haven't found one. Any suggestions?
You mean like this?

RAM-HB2-sample-1.jpg

It's the 3rd item down on this page: https://www.cyclegadgets.com/Products/product.asp?item=RAM-BA

They also have one for the mirror hole, if your bike has one, on the page linked above, the M10 threaded post.

RAM-mountmirrorhole.jpg

DE KE5HJO