HELP! I need new front BTO20 in Dallas in a HURRY!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CopB8

Reaction score
:blushing:

I need a new Bridgestone Battlax BT020 120/70ZR17 ASAP in the NW area of Dallas (near Lake Lewisville). North Texas Yamaha says it will take 4 days to get one.

I was getting my bike ready for a trip this Friday and realized my front tire was very skinny. I need one for the weekend as it looks like I'll be traveling through some rain.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out cyclegear.com and ridenow.com since they have stores in the Dallas area. Good luck.

Check out cyclegear.com and ridenow.com since they have stores in the Dallas area. Good luck.
Chips, YOU SAVED MY BACON!!!!

Turns out Cyclegear on I75 in Plano has one in stock. I'm getting a friend to pick it up this evening and having it installed on Thursday. PHEW! It's one thing hydroplaning with your rear tire but completely another doing it with the front :dribble:

Turns out Cyclegear on I75 in Plano has one in stock. I'm getting a friend to pick it up this evening and having it installed on Thursday. PHEW! It's one thing hydroplaning with your rear tire but completely another doing it with the front :dribble:
Cool. That beats the heck out of the one I was going to offer. The kids are using it as a swing at the moment :unsure:

Cool. That beats the heck out of the one I was going to offer. The kids are using it as a swing at the moment :unsure:
:D :D :D

I might have taken it as it probably still had more tread than my old one!

Hey,

Where do you live? I am up on Frisco. I see an FJR riding up and down 423 on a regular basis. Is that you?

:thumbsup: Glad I was able to help.