Help identifying this mount....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr._Gone

Reaction score
100_1410.jpg

100_1409.jpg

100_1408.jpg

100_1407.jpg

I need help identifying this mount on my Yamaha FJR1300. I'm assuming it is some sort of GPS mount, but I don't know model/type, etcetera. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Matt

The Techmount stem mount is backordered on the website, but now that I know what it is, I have the option of ordering one when it becomes available.

As a new FJR owner, I gotta say you guys rock!!! Thanks for the identification and the info.

The Techmount stem mount is backordered on the website, but now that I know what it is, I have the option of ordering one when it becomes available.

As a new FJR owner, I gotta say you guys rock!!! Thanks for the identification and the info.
The 2007 FJR in the classifieds for sale has the same full mount on it right now with a Zumo 550 mounted...as I just inquired about what kind it was yesterday.

pca has them clicky

techmount makes an extension for it as well. I use this setup for my zumo 660

Last edited by a moderator: