Help me...maybe help yourself.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the situation.
I have:

2 little girls under 2 ½

1 very dusty WR450

1 new FJR1300AE with only 700 miles

1 feisty Italian wife
The solution is easy, especially if your good lady is as feisty as you say. You take the little girls to Grandma's for the weekend then dust off the WR450. Give the FJR keys to your wife, which will demonstrate how much you love her. Together you ride some cool roads and find a nice hotel. In return for you letting her ride the FJR, she will now demonstrate her love for you. Simple eh?

Jill

So other than a free meal to get the hard sell, what exactly is in this for us? You get to go riding, you get a vacation from the wife and kids, and you get our money.

...i think i'll pass...

My, what a jaded group we have here. Can't we all view posts with a little humor? Thank goodness he didn't say he was a lawyer or a policeman. (Now, that ought to turn up the flames!)

after 13 years she should say have a great time and dont rush back . And tell her i told you so . married 21 years 3 teenage girls and i am 45 years old .

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the situation.
I have:

2 little girls under 2 ½

1 very dusty WR450

1 new FJR1300AE with only 700 miles

1 feisty Italian wife

The Mrs. wasn’t too pleased (an understatement) about the FJR purchase but we’ve been together for 13 years so we’ll be just fine.
You really want have to go through all this crap everytime you want to go for a ride? From the sound of your post you will probably have to borrow your testicles from your wife before you start the conversation.

First you tell the Mrs. that riding a motorcycle once in a while is the therapy you need to deal with a 1. A job. 2. Two little kids and 3. A Fiesty Italian wife. Remind her that going for a ride one weekend a month will be much cheaper, and ultimately less time consuming than going to a Shrink 3 times a week. Also reminder her that living with crazed physicopath will not be much fun for either her or the kids.

Then gently reminder her that you had the motorcycles before you met her, and that you will still have them after she is gone.

I have told this to my last 2 wifes, and I have all the time to go riding I want.

Tom

You really want have to go through all this crap everytime you want to go for a ride? From the sound of your post you will probably have to borrow your testicles from your wife before you start the conversation.
:lol: :lol:

41.gif

Need to ride, I wake up in the morning, slap the wife on the butt, say I need a ride --You or the bike?

She usually says don't for get your helmut.---win/win. :D

Need to ride, I wake up in the morning, slap the wife on the butt, say I need a ride --You or the bike?
She usually says don't for get your helmut.---win/win. :D
She likes to play rough or........ohhhhhh, I get it.