Help. Rims same color as bike?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xzalion

Reaction score
I am at a point were i want to make my bike stand out more! I have a 2002 FJR 1300 "blue". How will it look if i make my rims the same color as my bike? any feedback most welcome.

cheers

Do whatever makes you happy. I like that my 2008 has contrasting rims as opposed to 2009 which had black on black. Do some Photoshopping and try different combos.

I am at a point were i want to make my bike stand out more! I have a 2002 FJR 1300 "blue". How will it look if i make my rims the same color as my bike? any feedback most welcome.

cheers
Thanks, i will make my rimies blue :yahoo:

cheers
Thanks, i will make my rimies blue :yahoo:
I take it you have allready painted your feej blue. Isn't the original color silver?

I would paint the rims Yellow to offset the blue, JMO

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you guys for got to look at were he was posting from. His bike was blue from the factory. Not the same blue we had in 06. I would make the bike Silver as it is really the only fast color, and chrome the rims.

Bustanut joker of Owosso, Michigan powder coated his rims pink; and they are Fabulouth!
I edited your post for clarity. :)

He did it wrong, anyway. He thought "powder coating" meant covering with baby powder. (Again, with the "Do you know how many babies it takes to make that stuff?!??!")

I am the proud owner of a 2009 FJR and I love the look of the black on black color scheme; it looks mean as hell and I could care less about the contrast look of aluminum rims. Nevertheless, do what makes you happy and take a step on the wild side; it's your bike.

I've played around with my skills in C3 en other stuff, & i must say the blue wheels looks sweet! I already send the wheels in for paint :rolleyes: once done i'll post some pictures ;)

thanks again mates