Hey SoCal! Let's do something!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, how about a ride on the weekend of Oct 27/28? Post up which day, and what destination you prefer. Let's make a decision in the next couple of days, and I will start a new ride thread.

My choice is the 28th to Big Bear via Idylwild. But any destination works for me.

before it gets cold,sounds good.looks like your the head cheese.

time to start a sign up thread.if its funky we can switch to borrego.

MsNASCAR & I were planning a Big Bear ride, via Idyllwild, this weekend but will put off until the following weekend. Saturday, the 27th works best for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
im out....

R
How can you be out? You were never in...

RANT:

1. I've been away a while and all ya'll deserve a good rant. So shut up and read, no bitchin' or whinin'.

2. What's all this cold crap! You guys live in SoCal not the freaking Arctic! Grow a pair. It's always nice here. Remember our first SoCal meet up ride where most of us met? It was to Idlewyld in the freaking late winter, and raining and cold, but it was fun!

3. I don't appreciate that I only got one PM about this (Thanks Neil, you da man!). I know, that was the plan to leave me out. Even that Santa Fe Dufus guy is going. DOLTS!

4. I'm done now.

28th is better for me at this point, but it could get uglier as time goes on. Any chance to piss in J80's yard (or that Porsche, I did that last time) is always fun for me. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
im out....

R

RANT:

1. I've been away a while and all ya'll deserve a good rant. So shut up and read, no bitchin' or whinin'.

2. What's all this cold crap! You guys live in SoCal not the freaking Arctic! Grow a pair. It's always nice here. Remember our first SoCal meet up ride where most of us met? It was to Idlewyld in the freaking late winter, and raining and cold, but it was fun!

3. I don't appreciate that I only got one PM about this (Thanks Neil, you da man!). I know, that was the plan to leave me out. Even that Santa Fe Dufus guy is going. DOLTS!

4. I'm done now.

28th is better for me at this point, but it could get uglier as time goes on. Any chance to piss in J80's yard (or that Porsche, I did that last time) is always fun for me. ;)
Now that you're in it is uglier.

im out....

R

RANT:

4. I'm done now.

Now that you're in it is uglier.
Way uglier and now it's gay too!

Tech day? Lunch? With the help of my driver, I can do that. Still not mobile yet but I start re-learning to walk next week. They should be letting me drive soon although riding a bike is a long ways away.

OK, Ride to Big Bear on Sunday Oct 28th it will be. KSU time, meeting place TBD. I'll start a new post for this ride.

Johnny80s can start a post for his tech day when they have a date set.