HID Conversion kit on E-bay

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trimmantom

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here has purchased these. It's a plug and play model with slim ballasts listed for $109.

Plus $15 shipping with one year warranty.Sold by top_auto_accessory.

Any opinions on them? Thanks

I don't know much about them, but I do know most will tell u to be careful with cheap, poorly made Chinese ballasts.

I know Cougar8000 has a vendor he uses and has a good product. His site is mishacycles.com. There's an email address on his site. Email him with questions.

I also know that WellsJ installed some HIDs from another vendor and ia happy. I would suggest giving more credence to those that actually use them; as opposed to opinions bases on rumor...

I don't know much about them, but I do know most will tell u to be careful with cheap, poorly made Chinese ballasts.

I know Cougar8000 has a vendor he uses and has a good product. His site is mishacycles.com. There's an email address on his site. Email him with questions.

I also know that WellsJ installed some HIDs from another vendor and ia happy. I would suggest giving more credence to those that actually use them; as opposed to opinions bases on rumor...
Thank you kindly HotRod I'll check out that site. appreciate your comments.

On another note I lived at 919 Florida Ave when I was 10. Really like Albuquerque and the Sandia's.

On another note I lived at 919 Florida Ave when I was 10. Really like Albuquerque and the Sandia's.
That's cool. I donno how old you are, or if you come back here with any regularity, but if 10 was 20 or 30 years ago and you haven't been back since, you should see this place now.

There are houses all around the resivoir where I used to dove hunt and sight in my rifle. Its crazy.

That's cool. I donno how old you are, or if you come back here with any regularity, but if 10 was 20 or 30 years ago and you haven't been back since, you should see this place now.

There are houses all around the resivoir where I used to dove hunt and sight in my rifle. Its crazy.
I'm sure it's changed quite a bit since it's been over 40 years closer to 50