High Octane Gas, Regular, Doesn't seem to matter...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpcfjr

Reaction score
So I've had the FJR for about 11 months now with just about 9,500 miles on the ODO. What I'm trying to figure out is how the hell do you get rid of gas? I mean, when I need to fart at speed, there doesn't seem to be any good way to do it. I've tried sliding over so one cheek hangs off the seat, raising my ass slightly, just doesn't seem to work. And at a light, don't even get me started on being seen farting at a light.

I really need the forum's help here.

:yahoo:

So I've had the FJR for about 11 months now with just about 9,500 miles on the ODO. What I'm trying to figure out is how the hell do you get rid of gas? I mean, when I need to fart at speed, there doesn't seem to be any good way to do it. I've tried sliding over so one cheek hangs off the seat, raising my ass slightly, just doesn't seem to work. And at a light, don't even get me started on being seen farting at a light.

OK here's the original motorcycle farting training film, watch and learn.

OK here's the original motorcycle farting training film, watch and learn.

C'mon now, anybody can fart OFF the bike!