Highly reccomended Vendors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thug

A shy retiring flower in a Thug's exterior
Reaction score
I don't normally do this and I hope it is within the GL's but I have to tell you all about a recent experience I have had with one of own.

Alex or Cogar8000 has a little business on the side. I was looking at a dual kit (Sena SMH10) for the missus and me for some time. I was browsing through the forum and one our members advised Alex sells these and he would look after you.

So I made contact and I have to say it has been a very pleasurable experience. Alex phoned me several times to clarify what I needed, sourced info for me and made sure every expectation was met.

Alex you are a top bloke in my opinion and your business etiquette is exemplary! I commend you and advise any forum member that they will not be dissapointed with his manner or his service.

8 Days from postage USA to my door here in Aussie land.

Thanks again mate and I cannot wait to hook up my new toy!!!

Cheers

Thug

Good to know as I am requesting a quote from Cougar relative to a set of Two Brother black slip ons. :yahoo:

I give him a double thumbs up also. :yahoo:

I had the same experience when buying my dual set of Sena SMH10 communicators from him. Great customer service and the lowest price I could find anywhere.