Highway pegs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's wild bill highway pegs, or a more recent option is to get a pair of racing 905 crash bars and mount pegs on to that.

Here's the link to racing 905 website page.

I don't remember how to order the Wild Bill highway pegs anymore though.

Like Patriot said, I don't think in a week is going to happen. I will say that I love mine.

highwaypegs.jpg

I'm in kind of a hurry. Gonna take a 5k trip to Montana in 1 week. Can anyone direct me to where I can buy highway pegs for an 07 feej?
Do you have sliders? If so, you can get some short sections of tubing and insert them into the slider to make highway "pegs". Just use tape or a little rtv to hold them in place. I have some fold up pegs that fit into my sliders and this setup works great. I can stretch my legs straight out by resting my calves on the peg or put my feet on the peg and then rest my elbows on my knees. THIS is the type of setup I have except I don't have the long chrome offset piece (the peg is hinged right at the end of the slider).

All the info that you may want: click 1 click 2

It is well documented information that highway pegs mounted to engine covers have caused several accidents by levering the bikee off of the ground & other things (brackets causing oil leakage in a drop since they ARE mounted to engine covers). If you're going to mount these POS do your homework on the best way to mount them to least set yourself up for failure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad you weren't coming from Montana. Wild Bill is or was located there. Good luck and as mentioned, overnight them....PM. <>< :assassin: