HJC Helmet online

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregory

Great things are afoot
Reaction score
Greetings all,

Thinking about upgrading the ol brain bucket to a higher end HJC. Anybody got a favorite online place that has reasonable prices?

Thanks,

Greg

Yea, I have a pretty good price quote from them (have bought from them before) Just wondering if anybody else out there with a better price,

Greg

+1 I just got a Symax 2 from Newenough.com. Lowest price and good service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its hard to beat New Enough.... but I also like Tonker. Very fast service in my experience. Never a problem. I've bought at least 7 helmets from them. But New Enough is excellent too, and may provide even better support after the sale.

Tonker is at https://www.tonker.com

Greetings all,
Thinking about upgrading the ol brain bucket to a higher end HJC. Anybody got a favorite online place that has reasonable prices?

Thanks,

Greg
I saw lots of prices for the AC-12 Carbon on ebay in the $279 range, checked out one vendor (Moto X Outlet) that I'd bought tires from before.

They want you to email for their price....but it was $279. This was about a year ago, haven't checked recently. The AC-12 Carbon listed then for $419

They're one of my favorite online places....tires, dirtbike stuff, etc.

"New Enough" has pretty good prices, but they ding you for shipping cost. The link below will take you to a website that I have found to have the lowest prices on most stuff and they offer free shipping on orders over $75. And should the helmet not fit you right, they will pay for return shipping one (1) time for you to get the correct size. This is great for people like me that don't have many local places to buy good accessories. But like any website, if you look hard enough, you'll probably find someone that will beat their price also, but it'll be tough.

Check them out!

Great Prices & Free Shipping

Helmetshop.com -- I have bought a couple of Arai helmets from them - cheapest around and free shipping on what I have bought. They have a big store in Daytona Beach if you ever get down there. Not sure what they do w/ HJC - but I would call them to make sure you get the best price. More and more - manufacturers are requiring dealers to sign agreements that limit what they can advertise an item for on-line.

I got this one: HJC AC-12 For a $120 it is hard to beat.

I have been using it for a little while and really like it. It is set up to make speaker installation easy. It flows a fair amount of air but still is pretty quiet. If it has a down side it is the visor which does not have enough positions especially in the slightly open end of the scale. I have a Shoei type head, I think, pretty normal oval.

CaryB

I got this one: HJC AC-12 For a $120 it is hard to beat.
I have been using it for a little while and really like it. It is set up to make speaker installation easy. It flows a fair amount of air but still is pretty quiet. If it has a down side it is the visor which does not have enough positions especially in the slightly open end of the scale. I have a Shoei type head, I think, pretty normal oval.

CaryB
That's a heck of a deal. I think I paid about $200 for one when they came out. I have an oval type head too. HJC and Shoei seem similar in fit to me. Arai has the three different crown styles, and that could be important for someone whose head doesn't fit the oval.

I do not find the AC-12 quiet. I find it noisy, largely because it DOES flow a lot of air, which is a good thing. I like the weight of the AC-12, and its peripheral visibility. Its a nice helmet, and at $120, its a steal.

Helmetshop.com -- I have bought a couple of Arai helmets from them - cheapest around and free shipping on what I have bought. They have a big store in Daytona Beach if you ever get down there. Not sure what they do w/ HJC - but I would call them to make sure you get the best price. More and more - manufacturers are requiring dealers to sign agreements that limit what they can advertise an item for on-line.
+1

I was shopping for a couple of Arai Quantum's a few years ago & the local dealer wanted $520 each. Bought them at helmetshop.com for abt $200 less (each)