Holeshot ot two bros

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky

Reaction score
Just installed PCIII. Now i need to decide which slip on to buy... Remember all my money was used on all the other farkes and I will have to take this money from emergency fund!!!! Don't tell Diane!!!!

Dale's Hole shot or 2 Bros???? That is the question.I have a CB and an XM radio so I listen to sounds while riding. (way cool) Looking for quite throaty music from the mufflers, Not loud blareing Harley-esqe sounds. Who has the best price???

What U gals and guys think?

Any used out there>>>

:yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :bleh: :bike: :bleh: :bike: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep in mind that should you ever desire to upgrade to the HoleShot pipe the 2bros cans will not fit due to the inlet pipe diameter. The HoleShots will work on the production pipe with the production exhaust gaskets and on the HoleShot pipe without the gaskets.

I had Hole Shots on my 2004 and I now have 2bros on my 2006. I loved the Hole shots sound and was a little disappointed switching to 2 bros at first. I now love them and would not go back. They have a more raspy sound and are the same loudness. The 2bros can be modified for different baffels, which is a plus. Both setups run great with the powerCommander.

I'm thinking hole shots, but i am bias!
slidebeforeandafter030.jpg

they are a bit loud, but I love the sports car sound!!! haven't quite placed it, but this bike does sound goooooooooddddddd!

btw i have the whole system and think the heat has dissipated as well!

will test in the months to come.

Seems like I can go either way and not be dissapointed!!! Thanks.. any other suggestions for a can thats not tooooo loud???