Honda Polish

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatoneMuerto

Reaction score
One of the absolute best cleaner/polishes is going away.It's made for Honda and just a great product.The reason is that Honda is fifty state compliant and the damn tree huggers in California are banning all aerosols.I will be buying all I can find and stocking up.

One of the absolute best cleaner/polishes is going away.It's made for Honda and just a great product.The reason is that Honda is fifty state compliant and the damn tree huggers in California are banning all aerosols.I will be buying all I can find and stocking up.
This 'sky is falling' claim has been seen around here before, but it has never held water. Do a search, and you will find several threads pertaining to the subject.

Order it for cheap from one of several sources online and have it shipped to your door. Simple, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that not only is Honda Polish going to be prohibited, but ALL Hondas are going to be outlawed in the US.

Better go buy one while you can, or you will have to get them black market from Canada. Wings will probably triple in price.

B)

I'm glad everybody enlightened the lad that it's still available and we didn't have to worry about a thread devolving into blaming a particular political faction. Bullet dodged.

Order it for cheap from one of several sources online and have it shipped to your door. Simple, no?
You got linkage, oh enlightened one? I've made 1/2 dozen calls/emails/orders to Googled sources, all have responded, "Estoy muy apesadumbrado, pero no, no tenemos más. El fucko offo. ¡Adiós!"

You got linkage, oh enlightened one? I've made 1/2 dozen calls/emails/orders to Googled sources, all have responded, "Estoy muy apesadumbrado, pero no, no tenemos más. El fucko offo. ¡Adiós!"
Using the search feature (I am tired - I am going to spare you here gerbil boy) I found the following thread which may, or may not be helpful. I may have to eat my words, as on of the suppliers states the polish is discontinued since 2/1/07 - perhaps only what's left in stock is available? Try several of the links in that thread and report back with your results in a PowerPoint presentation.

Old Honda Spray Polish Thread

Honda does still show it on their website: Clicky HERE

Thanks for the internal link, Goat Boy. I ordered 12 from the Wee One's referral site. Didn't block me from the order or indicate non-availability, so we'll see. Don't fill up on shoe leather or crow just yet, humble pie breath.

;)

Are you guys talking about HondaBrite, which is really S100 (from Germany, and generally available anywhere, even at my Yamaha dealer) or are you referring to something else ? Just wondering, Bessie gets a wax job once a year whether she needs it or not, so I'm not too concerned ...

This stuff boogah:

08C25-P011M_large.jpg

Supposedly, Victory, as in the motorcylce mfr, makes some good stuff too. I'm going to try a can.

This is painful. Very, very painful. I hate this, but I gotta give props to skoot (and to skyway, for outing his pusher). Dammit! What's next, he acquires an amazing ability to stay upright on a bike?

The following parcel was processed to be shipped on 04-11-07
SHIPPED FROM:

HONDA DIRECT LINE

3530 CENTRAL AVE

SHADYSIDE, OH 43947
You bastard.

:****:

I'm calling Ahh....nold and get that shipment stopped at the border! I got this bridge joint stopped a couple of weeks ago.

It's a sad and twisted day when you have to give props to skoot....oyy! :blink: