Hot weather pants?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toecutter

What would DoG do?
Reaction score
Anybody got a link or info to something they use and can recommend? Denim's out, but I need something for those long, hot weather rides.

I use Rukka (outlast) designed for under leathers under my lightweight cordura trousers. I found that denims got too hot on this bike and leathers are too. The underleathers soak up the sweat and stop some of the radiated heat getting at my legs and if I dont put my cordura trousers on I am set for dancing the Nutcracker suite :eek: :blink:

Anybody got a link or info to something they use and can recommend? Denim's out, but I need something for those long, hot weather rides.

Hello,

I usually wear under armour shorts under my pants or one piece. I have been looking for pants that they make for warmer weather but obviously they make more shorts for warmer weather. I love their stuff for riding...I always wear a long sleeve UA shirt...UA boxers...and the greatest...UA socks. The material makes for a cooler ride as it wicks away the sweat. It makes a noticeable difference when I ride in hot hot weather in my 1-piece suit too.

Heres an idea... UA Leggings

1000125_BLK000000SLV.jpg

Hope this helps...

First Gear HT Air Overpants II are the ticket! Order the hard hip and knee pads--they are optional. I notice that I sweat under the pad areas but that's about it

Hey, drew...do those come in hot pink? Am interested....if they do.

I just wear underwear under my First gear mess overpants.
Please un-mess them before you attend a group ride. :derisive:
What I ordered, thanks to the feedback received here:

Eddie Bauer Outlast

$30.00 handled, taxed & shipped. They won't be seen in public, unless they look a lot better in person than in the picture.

Well, this is probably obvious, but have you considered Speedos with tassels?
I'm too modest for that. My Lycra bicycle shorts are already too sexy for my body. :lol:

Some of you kids are truly twisted I see.....this should make WFO all the more interesting.... :huh:

I've been wearing short pants under mesh and MX socks lately. During a long break you can strip off the mesh, boots, socks and throw on some flip-flops or sandals while not looking like a dork. The tall/thick socks help insulate from engine heat. For me, venting heat from the feet during a break keeps me comfortable.