How Gay is This?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teerex51

The Italian Scallion
Reaction score
There I was at the Yamaha stand in Milan's Bike Show literally agonizing over the Black Cherry color option for the 2007 FJR... :unsure:

Not a single international motorbike-fashion designer offers anything remotely matching that silly metallic burgundy
kekka.gif

Then I glanced across the aisle and saw this gorgeous Borsalino helmet with lambswool flaps... I rushed in to buy it but my enthusiasm was quickly dampened when I found out it only comes in gray :rolleyes: .

Now I've gotta run to my Yammy dealer and change the color of my new bike to Cerulean Silver... :rolleyes: I'll tell ya, the stress of buying a bike these days....

Stef

PICT0021.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw the gay helmets Stef................send us piccies of those Italian hotties at the show :dribble: piccies piccies piccies............we want piccies of bike show hotties :dribble: :dribble: oh yea and maybe a bike or two

Screw the gay helmets Stef................send us piccies of those Italian hotties at the show :dribble: piccies piccies piccies............we want piccies of bike show hotties :dribble: :dribble: oh yea and maybe a bike or two

+100, Stef -

Last year I was actually booking a flight to Italy when my wife looked over my shoulder ........ :black eye:

:blink:

After all that repair work you've done, you changing rides?

Oh, wait. You posted a link to some Eyetalian I-candy... nevermind, I could care less about your new ride!

:grin:

Friends, it gets worse.

As self-appointed investigative reporter for this Forum I have been digging around a bit and just came up with further examples of decadent motorbike Euro-fashion ;) .

in223x41_20060123.jpg

French stylist Louis Vuitton offers this delightful pale yellow helmet with caramel-colored leather accents. The price, a mere EUR 1,040 or US$ 1,300. (Soon to be found as a Chinese knock-off at $40 like other Vuitton wares).

Unpriced as yet, but absolutely priceless, a furry helmet by Milan’s pride Prada.

Prada__men_fashion_Autunno_2006.jpg

Described by a fashion journalist as a must for the “upper-class male” (sic), this incredible accessory ensures immediate recognition by members of the same sexual persuasion (nudge, nudge – wink, wink) and, according to the lifestyle hack, guarantees “softer impacts”. :blink: Charming.

I find this flashback to a class mentality pretty stupid. If, however, the identification of decadent dickheads with leadership figures should prove to be true I’d be favoring a bloodthirsty blue-collar revolution, while no Marxist myself... :rolleyes:

Stef

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends, it gets worse.As self-appointed investigative reporter for this Forum I have been digging around a bit and just came up with further examples of decadent motorbike Euro-fashion ;) .

in223x41_20060123.jpg

French stylist Louis Vuitton offers this delightful pale yellow helmet with caramel-colored leather accents. The price, a mere EUR 1,040 or US$ 1,300. (Soon to be found as a Chinese knock-off at $40 like other Vuitton wares).

Unpriced as yet, but absolutely priceless, a furry helmet by Milan’s pride Prada.

Prada__men_fashion_Autunno_2006.jpg

Described by a fashion journalist as a must for the “upper-class male” (sic), this incredible accessory ensures immediate recognition by members of the same sexual persuasion (nudge, nudge – wink, wink) and, according to the lifestyle hack, guarantees “softer impacts”. :blink: Charming.

I find this flashback to a class mentality pretty stupid. If, however, the identification of decadent dickheads with leadership figures should prove to be true I’d be favoring a bloodthirsty blue-collar revolution, while no Marxist myself... :rolleyes:

Stef
ROTFFLMAO

B-b-b-b-but thothe would look so abtholutely wonderful and dashing whilst riding my thkooter. I'd be tho handthome and daring, pluth I could wear my mathching leather pants and jacket. Ooooh, I'm getting tho exthited!

Thankth tho much for allowing us to experience the latest two wheel fashions from the Continent.