SkooterG goes to Switzerland

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gregransom.jpg

NICE!!!

GREAT hosting by Teerex and Skooter, you live the life my friend. GREAT fun it seems, thanks for sharing and how about some pics of the tits and ass you're talking about.

Beautiful country, the pics are fabulous. Cheers to your fun!!

...renojohn

Kudos Stef, that's some awsome photoshop there. Greg seems to have put on a few pounds and gained a leather fetish though. Well done!!

Greetings Stefano, Excellent ride report and pictures as usual! I'm glad that you were able to show Greg some of the best passes in Europe. I'll bet he had a blast trying to keep up with Sergeant Rock. Is the roadway still rough on top of Gotthard?

Gee, thanks all. All I did was loan Greg my bike and some riding gear. :rolleyes:

I'm kinda upset, though, at the way it turned out... :huh:

I've been to that Swiss restaurant several times wearing the same leathers and the waitress did not even bat an eyelid. This time Greg shows up

and the next thing I know they're exchanging lustful looks and stuff. Then she just quits her job and rides with him around the mountains and all the way back to Milan and my guest room... :eek:

kellnerinqk8.jpg

I'm asking you: does Greg normally act like this when he's home, too?

Stef

PS: Don, I think they've laid new pavement on the Gotthard road but I can't be sure. Visibility was less'n 100 yds and I was straining to see where the heck I was going. It coulda been a dirt road for all I knew. I was more concerned with hitting the valley road in a gradual manner.... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Stef: We Zonies never use the word normal and Greg in the same sentence, grammatically and literally it doesn't make sense!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck, Groo...don't you have Alps in TX? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nah, not since they closed Astroworld a few years ago... that had a small Bavarian village in it, and the Matterhorn ride. I've always wanted to go to Switzerland... some day... some day... :)

i seriously thought this thread was a joke until the picture loaded! how the hell can skooter be in urup?
anyways, hope you guys had a great time. i guess you can send him back here when you've had enough of him!
Haha...That's exactly what I thought. I didn't open the thread cuz I was sure someone found a picture of a Nome humping a sheep somewhere in Switzerland and they were gonna make us laugh at Scooter's expense. Then come to find out he really went there and rode the friggin mountians.

Hold on...Lemme check something...............................Yup...still jealous.

Nice ride and beautiful pics. One of these days.