How many '06's you looking to buy?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all,

I'm trying to find out if anything can be done about the motor buz coming off this bike into every part of the frame. I have throttle fatigue after half-an-hour of riding. Throttle pull can't be changed, so I was told. If I can't get some relief, I'll have to sell it. If anyone is interested, it has 2400 miles.

thomas52

Hello all,I'm trying to find out if anything can be done about the motor buz coming off this bike into every part of the frame. I have throttle fatigue after half-an-hour of riding. Throttle pull can't be changed, so I was told. If I can't get some relief, I'll have to sell it. If anyone is interested, it has 2400 miles.

thomas52
Well when you do sell it, buy an FJR and all your problems will be solved :)

Hello all,I'm trying to find out if anything can be done about the motor buz coming off this bike into every part of the frame.

thomas52
Throttle body sync! Search Tech section.

Hello all,I have throttle fatigue after half-an-hour of riding. Throttle pull can't be changed, so I was told. If I can't get some relief, I'll have to sell it. If anyone is interested, it has 2400 miles.

thomas52
Bullshit! Search throttle springs. A lot of owners pull the throttle springs or something like that. I'm not clear on the details, I'm not limp wristed and don't have a problem with it. :p :p :p :p :p