Hydration Question on the FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a top case behind your SO? Just curious. SHE could be the one sporting the Mule. (That didn't sound quite right :blink: ...) Otherwise, yep, that fanny pack thingy sounds like a great idea.

But maybe those frequent stops you'll probably have to make with the missus, might as well just buy a bottle in that nice air conditioned mini mart. Gets pricey but is AWFULLY convenient.

Oh, and I'm not above just dropping a nice cool bottle of water in my jacket. Some of them even fit in the open glove box... nice cup holder. Of course with a full face or flip up, you kinda have to stop anyway...

Have a great trip!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh.....reading comprehension and acronym deciphering is key. SO still mean an alternate spelling of sew to my bachelor-state. The Skyway kit is so good....I'd ponder losing the SO. ;)
Yep! I have to stop and think about it when I see "SO" typed. I always remember the response from "The Princess" when she would answer a Fatherly statement (hands on hips) with, "Sooo!" Only litle girls can contort their precious faces to get the full meaning out of a single syllable word. Hmmmm, I seem to remember a wife who could do that...maybe its a female thing and one of many reasons I never worry about a pillion. :yahoo:

Cdog check out motorcycle super store they have a tank bag that serves as a camel back for hydration called the rapid transit hydration

weekend rider :) :D

Latest posts