I am Bull@$%T!! Need to vent!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: I had my attorney call the dealer Monday along with a Yamaha customer relations rep.....surprise surprise, my certificate of origin got Fedex'd and I received it today!!!

Saga continues.....the dealer did not fill out the odometer disclaimer statement on the back! I spent an hour at the registry today and they refused to register it for me....I think I am cursed!

The other funny thing is that it was a DUPLICATE certificate of origin!!!!! Why didn't they just tell me they were waiting on a duplicate instead of all the nonsense??? I may not have been too happy but I would have at least understood the delay.

Using a few connections to try to get this thing registered tomorrow....wish me luck, God knows I need it!!

Good luck Jdog,

Lord knows you will need it dealing with the registry in this state. :huh:

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY!!! Got her registered today thanks to a good friend (and no thanks to Extreme Power Sports in Columbus Ga)! Just got to take about a 50 mile spin.....WOW that is a fast bike but in a "creeps up on you" kind of way! Dealt with a lot of traffic but when I finally got on it, I found myself going 115mph in 3rd! (just for a second...) I will tone it down a bit during break-in but all in all I am impressed!

I look forward to gaining a wealth of information on this forum and I also look forward to NOT starting threads like this one!

Good for you JDog, it does work out in the end! Enjoy the new ride, change the oil at 600 miles and never look back.

--G

JDog,
Glad you got things worked out and had a great ride.

How did you finalize the title process?
I refuse to answer on the grounds that I may incriminate myself (and others!)
That tells the story without having to say it.... Congrats on having the bike legal - now go ride some more and enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
D&H is awesome, After dealing with them for my YES contract, I wish I had bought my bike from them instead...... Great service and they do not BS you :)

Glad you got it all worked out, now go ride that puppy!! :)

Before you leave them feedback you can call them a C if they will try to compensate you in any way for your troubles... Ya know FREE stuff always makes the pain better. :D