I am the sole owner.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warsw

Reaction score
I got the title in the mail today. I am the sole owner of my 06 FJR 1300A. :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I think I'm going to go out and get drunk. :thumbsupsmiley: :drinks: :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the title in the mail today. I am the sole owner of my 06 FJR 1300A. :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: I think I'm going to go out and get drunk. :thumbsupsmiley: :drinks: :yahoo:
Only thing better than havin an FJR... is havin the "pink" on it :yahoo:

Only thing better than havin an FJR... is havin the "pink" on it :yahoo:
I'll second that...

When I had an HD I never pumped to much $$ into it because I was making payments

When I picked up the FJR I paid cash!! ('cause I had sold the HD)

It's been farklemania ever since.
elated.gif

-bvw.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the title in the mail today. I am the sole owner of my 06 FJR 1300A. :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clapping: :clapping: :yahoo: :yahoo: I think I'm going to go out and get drunk. :thumbsupsmiley: :drinks: :yahoo:

Well, la-di-da, Mister High Roller.

j/k :D .

I hope to be there someday myself.

Good for you. I had everything paid for so I got stupid and bought a new car. :rolleyes: When the ice melts we need to do a ride. Just found another Fjr in the neighborhood to join in the fun.

I too sold a Harley and paid cash for the FJR! Can you say Cha-Ching!

So, if any of guys think HD's are useless......think again! :clapping:

MJ

Had my title 2 weeks after I first rode it. Wife insisted, "no payments". Now, thats a wife.

Congrats!...

Im workin on gettin mine in the next month or so.... WOO HOO WHATTA feeling!

now go get drunk....

Mosa

I too sold a Harley and paid cash for the FJR! Can you say Cha-Ching!So, if any of guys think HD's are useless......think again! :clapping:

MJ

You sayin they make good savings accounts for future bikes??

:rolleyes:
Perhaps at one point in the past...

Not anymore.

-bvw.
You are correct not anymore. The HD dealers are finding out quickly that they are fast becoming the CAR business! As for me, well I got lucky and got top dollar for my bike......I'm one of the last to do so too! :yahoo:

Good for you. I had everything paid for so I got stupid and bought a new car. :rolleyes: When the ice melts we need to do a ride. Just found another Fjr in the neighborhood to join in the fun.

We do indeed. I am sooo ready!!!! BTW what did you get for a new car?

I got the Ford Edge. It has about the most room for us full size folks and has all the good safety stuff. I drove home over Samtiam pass and it is amazing in the snow and ice. I hope it lasts cause the last new car I bought was in 72.

I got the Ford Edge. It has about the most room for us full size folks and has all the good safety stuff. I drove home over Samtiam pass and it is amazing in the snow and ice. I hope it lasts cause the last new car I bought was in 72.
Very new. "Nice Car"