I bought it!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwhite518

Reaction score
I suppose it was inevitable. The big question is, why did it take me so long? Last night I became the owner of a 2005 non-ABS, purchased from a forum member who took meticulous care of it and farkled it quite nicely. Today we got to know each other, stretching the trip from Irvine to San Leandro into 460 miles of two lane twisties, wide open straightaways, and nary another car in sight. My first impression?

[SIZE=18pt]Sa-weeet! I'm in love.[/SIZE]

Here's da photos.

367055746_LxH7o-M.jpg

367055588_x6dSN-M.jpg

367055696_wBtoq-M.jpg

Congrats J, way to go :clapping: Sounds like you had a great introduction to the bike. I hope to have one soon...

That is one helluva windshield! I'm not huge on stickers but those are well done. Nice bike. ;)

YOU DOG!! That's DocDan's old bike isn't it? DocDan is now bikeless.... :dribble:

Good for you! Nice ride. Enjoy! ;)

I was going to give you crud saying something about it's too late, all the forum members sold their bikes and the forum would close or something goofy like that. I then I saw the pix and recognized Dan's bike. Crazy. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Jerry! Bout frekin time!

I though you were going for the 'most posts without an FJR' award. Many happy miles to ya. And at least you no longer have to worry about final drives.

Are those Hella FF50's up front?

How about a close-up of those aux lights and how they're mounted.
Look like PHIDs to me. Most likely mounted with FJRGoodies 'Top Gun' light brackets and Bill McAvin 'U' brackets. Lots-o-info on that combination around.

Nice looking ride and I really like the stickers on the bike. He took very good care of it! How many miles on the bike?

.....hand over the secret Mistress to. Careful though, she'll scream down the road if you wack her with the right hand. She likes things a bit twisted too!!! But I never left a scratch, Honest.. :grin:
TMI!!! :eek:

congrats on buying the fastest and best looking of the FJR models.
+1 There can be no truer statement ! :rolleyes:

Congrats on yer purchase! :clapping:
[SIZE=14pt]GUNNY! 2005's are the BEST! [/SIZE] :yahoo: