I do appreciate this site!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big_smile_2u

Reaction score
This an general broadcast of THANK YOU. I have learned many times that my "want to do.." exceeds my knowledge to "get 'er done." I am glad that there are those who have those talents and then share their experiences. For the umpteenth time I have turned to the forum for insight and guidance and found it. So to all of you who take the time to contribute.. thank you. To those who ask the questions. Thank you :)

World record thread degeneration! Post #2! Good job, SPU!!!!

To the OP, from one who occasionally makes a useful post, you're welcome. From all of us. Even SPU.

From one who has made many bad decisions and errant mechanical repairs so I could ask questions of the really smart guys,

You're welcome!

You'll get your turn to contribute, that's how it has always worked here. At times we may seem dysfunctional, but we're family.

Welcome to the collective.

This an general broadcast of THANK YOU. I have learned many times that my "want to do.." exceeds my knowledge to "get 'er done." I am glad that there are those who have those talents and then share their experiences. For the umpteenth time I have turned to the forum for insight and guidance and found it. So to all of you who take the time to contribute.. thank you. To those who ask the questions. Thank you :)
I'll second that. I've been around here for sometime and have learned so much.

Last year at SWFOG I did see Dolly in action and learned too much :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cycle World's Technical Editor Kevin Cameron put it well, in saying something like:

"I'm as smart as the height of the pile of parts I broke."

Between us, we've probably broken most everything that there is to break, right?

:p