I found #006, #012, & #014

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fljab

Reaction score
#014 is static display:

2013FJRs001_zps4bf79111.jpg

2013FJRs002_zps8ec2a71d.jpg

#006 & #012 are demo bikes:

2013FJRs006_zps30e649ee.jpg

2013FJRs007_zps9dcbc153.jpg

2013FJRs008_zpsf0e0cb38.jpg

2013FJRs009_zps0f646500.jpg

They must have pulled 012 & 014 from the line in LA when they got off the boat, and sent 013 up to Washington State. We had 004 here @ Spaceport cycles in Titusville, FL (I don't know who bought it, but it's gone now), and 006 also went to the Demo fleet.

Just thought someone might want to know/find it interesting!

Did you ride either of them? 12 is the one I rode back in January and handled like crap. I detailed that in my '13 FJR ride impressions report.

No, I didn't ride either one. If I ride one, I'll want! My '09 has plenty of life left and is paid for! Besides, you got to get there early to get signed up for the day.

Another 14 - ?? I guess I haven't been keeping up..............

Is anyone keeping track of the VINs?

Be interesting to ride the one SkooterG checked out to see if anyone's listening...

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
Bugnatr is in Canada, so presumably they run a different number sequence from the USA ones.

Bikes are different, e.g. miles v. kilometres. With a Gen II you can't change between them, I suspect the same is true of the Gen III.

There may well be differing legal requirements in terms of lights etc, there certainly are between Europen and American.

As long as you don't end up with one of those French FJR's you're doing ok.
buba.gif
Luckily for me there are differences between the French and the UK FJRs. Vive la difference!

I just took delivery of #016 on the 14th of March in Rapid City, SD. It's been snowing ever since, so only about 150 miles logged so far. I also have a 12 connie so it'll be fun to do my own comparison this summer.

I'm picking up #73 in Canada on Friday, March 22 - 2013.

It would be interesting to find out where the rest are.

I just took delivery of #016 on the 14th of March in Rapid City, SD. It's been snowing ever since, so only about 150 miles logged so far. I also have a 12 connie so it'll be fun to do my own comparison this summer.

I'll be looking forward to that comparison.

Here is a review of the 2013 FJR, 2012 Concours and 2012 ST1300. My apologies if this has been posted already. I look forward to your comparison as well Rugeroid.

No, I didn't ride either one. If I ride one, I'll want! My '09 has plenty of life left and is paid for! Besides, you got to get there early to get signed up for the day.
Another 14 - ?? I guess I haven't been keeping up..............
Was established long ago that there are two- the CA model which is on the show circuit, and the 49 state model, which is about 30 feet from me.

I don't know of any other duplicates, INSIDE the USA. It'd be interesting to know the VIN prefix for the Canadian #13.