I had to laugh. . .

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beacher

Reaction score
When I was in the new Ace Hardware yesterday, and noticed, displayed very prominently in front of the cash register, several containers of "Anti-Monkey Butt Powder" for both men and women (different designs and maybe different ingredients?). I immediately thought of y'all! :rolleyes: No lie; check for yourselves!

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was in the new Ace Hardware yesterday, and noticed, displayed very prominently in front of the cash register, several containers of "Anti-Monkey Butt Powder" for both men and women (different designs and maybe different ingredients?). I immediately thought of y'all! :rolleyes: No lie; check for yourselves!
Saw it there last summer in my local Ace store. Had to chuckle myself. Guy behind the counter didn't get it...

I've seen it advertised in MC accessory catalogues. I understood it was just Gold Bond repackaged or an equivalent formulation. I just use Gold Bond Extra Strength (green plastic container) -- tingles at first but definitely makes a long hot day in the saddle a lot easier on the ole a$$.

My kids bought some for my Christmas present a couple years ago. Haven't tried the stuff. Still using the special diaper rash cream obtained from Toe. Thanks Toe!

Just soak your boys in motor oil. I suggest 10w40, but you can use whatever you want. :rolleyes:
Go with the synthetic. Yer ridin' a motorcycle, ain't ya?
With or without the friction modifiers? :rolleyes:

Seat beads solves that problem, unless you LIKE rubbing stuff on yer arse...
I immediately thought of the smart ass remark: DO NOT USE ENERGY CONSERVING OR YOUR GONADS WILL STOP WORKING

really for a Candy Ass like myself: LDComfort undergarments...shorts for moi in all warm temps

I understood it was just Gold Bond repackaged or an equivalent formulation.
Not true. I used to use it before I became "enlightend" about LDComfort riding shorts. All any powder will do is try to make your moist butt feel better, but your butt will still get moist. What you really need is to get the moisture off your skin, which is what LDComfort products do. At the very least stay away from anything cotton next to your skin. And get a leather saddle, or if you're having Russell or somebody else redo yours then have them cover it in leather.

Get a pair of cycling shorts. You can ride for a long time in them.

Don't forget to wash them after every ride otherwise your puppies will hate you.

I understood it was just Gold Bond repackaged or an equivalent formulation.
Not true. I used to use it before I became "enlightend" about LDComfort riding shorts. All any powder will do is try to make your moist butt feel better, but your butt will still get moist. What you really need is to get the moisture off your skin, which is what LDComfort products do. At the very least stay away from anything cotton next to your skin. And get a leather saddle, or if you're having Russell or somebody else redo yours then have them cover it in leather.
Endorsed by the CBA too! :blink: :yahoo:

I use the LD Comfort shorts. They are better, but my butt still hurts after a day in the saddle. I threw in some Monkey Butt powder with them and it might have helped a little more. Also have a sheepskin to sit on. I think I have a sensitive butt. No complete relief yet.

GP

The stuff works and it is not repackaged Gold Bond- its formulation is different and clearly more effective. Noticeably more comfort in warm weather riding.