I just found a Blue AE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like the sales staff have already skuffed the paint next to the heat controller in their exuberance to keep it looking shiny. I suspect they are going to sit on this one for quite awhile with that price. After all the aggravation involved in the body panel swap why would they want to do it again?Beware of their service department Alan. I have lot's of horror stories to share with you if you are interested. They lost me as a loyal customer after spending 10's of thousands of dollars with them over many years. They don't seem to value customer loyalty very much. Who do you think is paying for their fancy new digs?

Caveat Emptor!
Thanks for the heads up on service. Did you get your FJR and sell your R1?

looks like the sales staff have already skuffed the paint next to the heat controller in their exuberance to keep it looking shiny. I suspect they are going to sit on this one for quite awhile with that price. After all the aggravation involved in the body panel swap why would they want to do it again?

Beware of their service department Alan. I have lot's of horror stories to share with you if you are interested. They lost me as a loyal customer after spending 10's of thousands of dollars with them over many years. They don't seem to value customer loyalty very much. Who do you think is paying for their fancy new digs?

Caveat Emptor!
Thanks for the heads up on service. Did you get your FJR and sell your R1?
No, I have not sold my FZ-1. There seems to very little interest in this model. My Gen 1 sold with very little effort. I have a deal worked out with the general sales manager where I bought the FZ-1 to take it in trade in the spring on an '07 FJR.

Last edited by a moderator: