I Love Ducatis

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only good picture I have of my Ducati S4RS has Hudson sitting on it and I know you folks don't want to see that.
Thank you very much Dave, I don't want to see a pic of Hudson anytime before breakfast and after eating I would totally upchuck! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am "IT" at work ... good thing I opened this at home or I woulda had to report myself to me...
Thanks DJ Bill... I have never seen a professional sock model pose like that... i mean... using such a nice motorcycle as a prop...

(I'm now eagerly waiting' for BeemerDons to show up with some of his Latino Gods and Goddesses material…)
a-slow-motion-salma-hayek-scene-in-your-head-photo-u1.jpg

IMAG0354-2.jpg

salma-hayek-photo-11.jpg

thread started off great

got all touchy feely

now we're rollin'!

[bet the chick on duc has a good grip that seat]

Beemerdons let me down a little bit...

I was actually kinda hopin' for Eva Mendes on an FJR or Michelle Rodriguez on a Super Tenere... Sofia Vergara on a V-Max wouldn't hurt my feelings any either...

Fitting combinations? ..you be the judge...

Same or similar stockings as post 1 would be great... Gracias de antemano mi amigo!

or even LIke so....

michelle.png

Beemerdons let me down a little bit...

I was actually kinda hopin' for Eva Mendes on an FJR or Michelle Rodriguez on a Super Tenere... Sofia Vergara on a V-Max wouldn't hurt my feelings any either...

Fitting combinations? ..you be the judge...

Same or similar stockings as post 1 would be great... Gracias de antemano mi amigo!

or even LIke so....

michelle.png
Felicidad Abrazo, Ive a photo of HotRodZilla wearing a chartreuse speedo while riding a Vespa 150! Does that count for anything? jes' sayin' and nuff said!

OK bwv, here's a pic of Eva Mendes on a Vespa 300; if you change your mind on the shot of AJ wearing a pretty thong on a scooter, just let me know! JSNS!

Eva_Mendes.jpg

Looks like bwv and I will be awfully busy spending time reporting ourselves to ourselves.

Oh wait, I put in my two weeks notice....I'll look all I damn well want to!
biggrin.png

this place has went to hell in a handbag
You dont like Brunettes?

Felicidad Abrazo, Ive a photo of HotRodZilla wearing a chartreuse speedo while riding a Vespa 150! Does that count for anything? jes' sayin' and nuff said!
OK bwv, here's a pic of Eva Mendes on a Vespa 300; if you change your mind on the shot of AJ wearing a pretty thong on a scooter, just let me know! JSNS!

Eva_Mendes.jpg
Well that's awesome... then we could catch up to her easier, Hell... If she'll take a pic on that.... She'd just LOVE my FJR right?... Nice!!

Those Vespa's are THE SHIT!!!

... I think you are onto something with the scooter idea... how about this? .... Not quite a V-Max.. but she too can hop on my FEEJ for photos !

(AND THIS IS DEFINETLY SFW MATERIAL...)

SofiaVergaraScooter.jpg

PS...

I'm not fond of the idea of HRZ in a thong and thats probably NSFW

(no offense AJ, having not seen the material, I can only make an educated assumption here... )

PS...I'm not fond of the idea of HRZ in a thong and thats probably NSFW

(no offense AJ, having not seen the material, I can only make an educated assumption here... )
Looking at the pic in question, I think 'Zilla stuffed a chorizo down his thong; only Bustanut joker would know for sure, or RadioHowie! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

Either of those would hurt me very badly if i got near em....

OK... see how many times you can find the word Ducati in this photo...

97988d1316715529-bikini-fork-bar-mounted-fairing-sc-bikini.jpg

A little somthing for our Lady Members...

manigale-ducati-1199-wallpaper-11-1600x1200.jpg

manigale-ducati-1199-wallpaper-12-1600x1200.jpg

Yeah, I love Ducatis too.

But they don't love me.

Being an (average?) modern American sized male (6'2" 225 lbs) I do not fit into the cockpit of these sexy Italian bikes very well. I know because I tried. I actually owned a very nice Y2K Monster for a short while (the bike below).

DCP_1280.jpg

Yeah the bike was a complete blast to ride, so light and nimble, handled like a dream. But it could only be tolerated by my middle aged body in short doses. Folded, spindled and mutilated comes to mind after anything longer than about 2-3 hours.

Still they are very cool bikes, arguably the coolest. Which is probably why there are so many pictures of ridiculously attractive svelte and sexy ladies slung across them. Molto bella!!

I got a solid rumor this Honey is Nieharts' Girlfriend, that means Old Dogs can get laid! JSNS!

get-attachmentaspx-4.png