• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

"I Love My FJR" Key Fobs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=18pt]Last Chance to get one of these![/SIZE]

Order will be placed in less than 24 hrs!

Payment sent for 2 07's. That should put you at 5 for the 07's.
Thanks for topping off the 2007 order Dave! Order goes in tomorrow morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]UPDATE - Feb 27[/SIZE]
The order was placed on Feb 15. There was a production (artwork) issue which was quickly resolved and as of yesterday I have all the product in my hands. I am stuffing envelopes tonight and the will be in the mail Monday morning!

Thanks for all the work you went to to put this buy together! Cudos!! :clapping: :clapping:

[SIZE=24pt]UPDATE[/SIZE]

Shipped 18 packages for a total of 27 Keyrings this morning. Not shown on the Orders Page are 2 - 2004 ordered not using the online form and 2 - 2006AE substituted for an order of 2004s (cuz I didn't have the AE listed, a last minute thing!)

[SIZE=8pt]Edit: Sorry if you wanted the 06/07AE but didn't order or ordered an 04 instead.[/SIZE]

I have 8 7 extra Keyrings from my topping up the orders.

Qty Model

1 2003

3 2004

1 2006

1 2007

2 2008

PM me if interested!

Jeff they es were finee forbarrived, slightly beat up package with an arrived damage sticker on it, but th

Jeff they es were finee forbarrived, slightly beat up package with an arrived damage sticker on it, but th

:blink: :blink:

Step away from the mind altering substance.....

:jester:
Maybe he's still celebrating St. Patrick's Day.

Or, as the saying goes, if you're gonna drink all day, ya gotta start in the morning.

Speaking of that, where's odot been lately?

Good to hear they at least arrived. Were the Keyfobs damaged, or just the packaging? I was wondering and coincidently was just going to post to this thread asking everyone if they received their envelope. With this information, I'm wondering how the envelopes held up for everyone else.

So everyone...

Did you receive your Key Farkle?

Was the packaging OK?

Thanks for letting me know!

Mine survived the trip unscathed. :)

Though I must admit to a wee bit of disappointment at the lack of proper title in the address header :lol:

Thanks Jeff an' Shiny Parts!

:jester: