I OWN my FJR!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
Just got the title to the bike in the mail. :yahoo: The rate to finance it at the credit union was pretty good--less than some of the credit card debt we were working down, so we just stretched it out. Anyway, it's mine now. And that's after paying two arms and three legs to get the engine rebuilt this summer, too, plus a zillion farkles. But it's mine!

So now would be a good time to enact that congestion-relieving legislation I've been working on. No vehicles allowed on the road 'til they're paid for! What do you think?

Good for you.

How about we amend that proposed law to disallow vehicles with greater than 3 wheels while the sun is shining and it's above 40 degrees F? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got the title to the bike in the mail. :yahoo: The rate to finance it at the credit union was pretty good--less than some of the credit card debt we were working down, so we just stretched it out. Anyway, it's mine now. And that's after paying two arms and three legs to get the engine rebuilt this summer, too, plus a zillion farkles. But it's mine!

So now would be a good time to enact that congestion-relieving legislation I've been working on. No vehicles allowed on the road 'til they're paid for! What do you think?
Well Mike, looks like we can ride together. I bought mine used last year without a loan. The 2005 FJR was a long time coming, but worth waiting for.

Yup...The title to mine is safe in my safe. Wait, what??

Anyway...the FJR being paid off makes it that much harder to replace. Right now, nothing in my house that has wheels requires a payment. Its kinda nice!

Anyway...the FJR being paid off makes it that much harder to replace. Right now, nothing in my house that has wheels requires a payment. Its kinda nice!

Yeah but you still have 5 more payments on that Anus Shaver..

Yeah but you still have 5 more payments on that Anus Shaver..
No wheels on that ya jackass. Your reading comprehension is truly in the toilet.

Just for that I'm thinking I may just default and let it get repo-ed. You think people abuse their cars when they know they're gonna get taken back by the bank?? Wait'll you see what I do to this here shaver! :****:

Between Patch, Stanley, and Scooty all who ya have used it on?? I don't think our return Dept is gonna take the fuker back

Congrats, SacMike :clapping:

Me also "likes" credit unions! ;)

SacramentoMike!

Congratulations! I know the feelings, last Friday, my Pink Slip for the FJR arrived via snailmail.. HoBoy! had a double Martini!! Paid off early and an April Cruise planned. This sure helps!

FWFE

Now that it's paid off, try this nifty financial trick....keep making the payments into an account, and then, when it's time to buy again, you'll have the down payment, or even possibly the entire amount! ;)

I thought this was going to be about you paying off your Yamaha card, i'm still looking forward to that date my self, me and my wife.

Congrats Mike, that's a huge deal. Like finding money! I remember paying the truck off - that 500 or so more each month really helps. Sure, the new trucks are nice and all, but no freaking way am I doing that one again..