I see trouble

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
An average high temp in the low 80's.

And average low of 60?

A low chance of precip?

And the mountains aren't on fire?

Hmmmm.

Not gonna feel like home. It'll invlove a difficult adjustment.

You'd think the rally bastard master would've posted a warning.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
An average high temp in the low 80's.And average low of 60?

A low chance of precip?

Hmmmm.

You'd think the rally bast- er, master would've posted a warning.

Isn't that the point of going on a trip? that it doesn't feel like home? Apart from the triple digit part getting through Vegas etc. the weather sounds perfect.

I believe Colorado has some white stuff that they soak the mountains with, during the winter, that keeps summer fires down.

Hope you're going to take lots of photos and post them Michael. I need to copy some of them for my scrapbook. Your photos look so much better than mine. :)

Jill

Another bad thing about NAFO...I hear the roads are curvy and hilly ...curvy and hilly could be dangerous. Here in Wheaton they build the roads straight and level....NAFO is not gonna feel like home.

.... and another thing. There's going to be a bunch of weirdos hanging out in Golden. But wait, that WILL feel like home.

80 degrees F?

That's the final straw - I ain't going.

Too damn hot.

Roads too twisty.

Views not good enough.

Oh, but wait, TWN owes me a bunch of BEERS!

Oh, Colorado, here I come! :rolleyes:

A low chance of precip?

Yes...welllll...you see....its part of the "burden" of being a motorcyclist and planning this type of trip! :eek:

There's going to be a bunch of weirdos hanging out in Golden. ... that WILL feel like home.
Or your average FJR group ride.

Jill, why do we put up with it, - us being normal folks and all?
Yeah....I got your "normal" right here! :dribble: Have you forgotten some of us have actually MET you, Mr. Weirdo!?!?!? :rolleyes:

...I hear the roads are curvy and hilly ...curvy and hilly could be dangerous.
Wheaton, you and me and HYCLE, we'll stick to the parking lot, dammit! Can't be risking an early apex! Deadly stuff.

Oh, but wait, TWN owes me a bunch of BEERS!
You and every other swingin' d*#ck who can pilot a Kart - from what I understand... :unsure:

And that's IF he doesn't lose that mayonnaise eating contest too!

Hm, lotsa circlejerk Kali stuff goin on right now....I'd beware of nafo iffn I was you.........

(Did you get those fluids changed Mike? And how about the ones on your bike?) :lol:
In process. I had a sub-frame bracket built to mount my Givi on my fuel cell and I'm waiting for paint to dry. Oil & filter and brake/clutch are next, tire changed tonight.

I'm almost starting to get excited about seeing Colorado and most of the FJR owners. :lol:

I'm almost going to miss seeing Ray. :blink: ;) As much of a curmudgeon as he comes across on the forum, he's really a "sweetheart". I mean, anyone who drives a PT Cruiser can't be all bad, can he?!?!?! :unsure:

... excited about seeing Colorado and most of the FJR owners. :lol:
(I know what you mean. A little SacramentoMike goes a long way. But he means well, godblesshim.

Or were you referring to, ...ahem, ...Flying Junior? Come back.)

And speaking of curmudgeons, are you riding out with Dr. Rich?

I hope the sun still stays up longer in the mountains. My learner's permit isn't valid after dark. :unsure:

B)

A low chance of precip?

Hmmmm.

You'd think the rally bastard master would've posted a warning.

Here in Colorado they say if you do not like the weather, give it a minute and it will change.

End of July can bring 100, rain, fire and SNOW on the high mountain passes. Be ready for all of it.

So, y'all won't be needing my satellite services covering the hotel area after all?