I think his feet slipped

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Retard, he almost took the biker coming the other way out with him. And what is wrong with the guy behind Him not been able to stop?

We need to outlaw motorcycles. Wait, I ride one so scratch that. Is there an anti stupidity pill?

Oh man, the number of tickets you could write that dumb fook. He is so f'ing lucky no people were hurt or killed. I don't count him, as single cell life forms are not people.

Very expensive wheelie....and the guy in the truck made sure that wasnt going to ride again.... i see 2 dip sticks in this video... that truck has plenty of time to move around the bike

Jdog

That's what I was thinking, but looking again, it looks slo-mo'd a bit. Maybe he didn't have as long to react as it seems.

That dude is incredibly fortunate that he's not the one that went sliding into the other lane.

I hope this gets to his insurance agent. Or better, to the pickup driver's lawyers.

I think the Guy in the Truck that demolished the bike did us a favour,

otherwise the Idiot might have been able to continue riding his bike after the incident.

Up until the truck hit the bike there was very little damage to it.

I think the Guy in the Truck that demolished the bike did us a favour,
otherwise the Idiot might have been able to continue riding his bike after the incident.

Up until the truck hit the bike there was very little damage to it.
Don, Happy New Year to you and all those FJR folks up North. Look forward to seeing you again in CO in July 08.

Went riding this weekend and came across 3 squids on CBR 1000s. They were looking for a particular road and asked me to help them find it, so I obliged. Enroute, one of them pulls into the left lane and wheelies by me at about 80mph while cresting a hill. I was waiting for something like the dipshit in the video to happen... or a car to come the other way. Fortunately for him, nothing happened. What the hell goes through their minds I'll never know.

Went riding this weekend and came across 3 squids on CBR 1000s. They were looking for a particular road and asked me to help them find it, so I obliged. Enroute, one of them pulls into the left lane and wheelies by me at about 80mph while cresting a hill. I was waiting for something like the dipshit in the video to happen... or a car to come the other way. Fortunately for him, nothing happened. What the hell goes through their minds I'll never know.
I think the assumption that they possess grey matter is erroneous?

"Fortunately for him, nothing happened. What the hell goes through their minds I'll never know. "

If they hit hard enough, the last thing will be the back of their crushed helmet.