I think his feet slipped

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And why is the insurance on my CBR 4x as much as my fjr? Asswipes like that. If I had my f-250 I would have plowed the bike on purpose,too.

I have been watching this video a couple more times and also thinked about why theese things happen.

Just remembered a similar thing wich happened in Linköping 2007. No damage for the rider but he´s bike was´nt Ok after the accident.

It´s a rally every first of May in Linköping, Sweden and thousands of bikers join. Of course ONE had to style and show all the others that he was SO MUCH better. Tried a wheelie and landed on the tarmak...

I think that theese kind of accidents depends very much upon taking "the role" as wiseguy. The one who dares to do the most dangerous thing. This guy in the video knew that his partner behind him had a camera and wanted to do something "special".

He did.

Showing all the world what an dumbass he was. I hope he learned that lesson otherwise he will some day award the "Darwin".

If that wheelie had successed he would have been a hero among the others and then there would be ten more of them. I´m glad he did´nt.

I think (by knowing myself) that in one point of age... 18 to 22 life is very much "Rock´n Roll" and the more danger you add the funnier. How ever I´m glad I survived and now just enjoying to ride. No wheelies no stupid overtakes. Just riding safe.

Here´s a link to the rally in Linkoping...

https://www.corren.se/mer-pa-corren/ovrigt/...38e6r5gpd0s.xml

Take care all.