I84 Oregon Sighting

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinnFJR

Reaction score
Hey, I saw not one, not two, but three FJRs heading east on I84 in southern Oregon on or about the 25th. Looked as if there might be a ride out there or something. I was in my tractor trailer and going the wrong way so I wasn't able to give chase and wave.

Hope you were having a better time than I was! :rolleyes:

Carey

Hey, I saw not one, not two, but three FJRs heading east on I84 in southern Oregon on or about the 25th.
Hey, is this a trick question? I-84 runs along the NORTH part of Oregon, not the south.

In any case, it wasn't me. :rolleyes:

Hey, I saw not one, not two, but three FJRs heading east on I84 in southern Oregon on or about the 25th. Looked as if there might be a ride out there or something. I was in my tractor trailer and going the wrong way so I wasn't able to give chase and wave.
Hope you were having a better time than I was! :rolleyes:

Carey
FJR_Pig, FJR&R and I were on our way to WFO on the 25th via I-84. Could have been us. We were on two '06's and one '05.

Yes, it was us if you saw two bikes on the shoulder and FJR&R leading an OSP Trooper on a bit of a chase into the mountains, inadvertently... :lol:

Sweet! I hope you had a good time. I wondered if WFO was happening or about to happen.

How about EASTERN Oregon, near Idaho? :dribble: That part of Oregon always seemed further south to me for some reason.

Thanks for keeping the trooper busy and off my not-quite-obeying-the-55-for-trucks-speed-silliness keester.