IBR 2007 Video Teaser

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent! This has the makings of being the equivalent to the original 'On Any Sunday' flick by Bruce Brown. I am looking forward to the DVD, a HD TV to watch at somebody's house while drinking their booze and farting in their couch. Any takers? :rolleyes:

I am looking forward to the DVD, a HD TV to watch at somebody's house while drinking their booze and farting in their couch. Any takers? :rolleyes:
I just threw up in my mouth....a little. Thanks. :blink:

I watched the trailier and heart started pumping...remembering the deluge of rain....the cheesy bullhorn.....tossing the FJR into corners going up to Lick...and dozens of other memories....all in HD. Tanji's done good I can tell!

I can't wait until it comes out.

"tossing the FJR into corners going up to Lick..." :blink:

I wish I had seen that :rolleyes: since I damn near killed the engine twice on the way up :angry:

"tossing the FJR into corners going up to Lick..." :blink:
I wish I had seen that :rolleyes: since I damn near killed the engine twice on the way up :angry:
Amazing how one will mug for the camera when Tanji's minivan is in front of you. ;)

However, there was one corner that scared me a bit. Reminded me of snowmobiling up an avalanche area...and part of me want to hang off the side of the bike to negotiate it. A 6th gear would have been nice....called 0.5. ;)

Amazing. Only 8 responses.

I'm the Candy Butt Association Prez and even I got a woody looking at this video.

What's NOT up with the rest of ya'll? :unsure:

BTW - Iggie, if I do SS1k up to your hood, do I get to fart in your couch and drink your booze? :rolleyes:

BTW - Iggie, if I do SS1k up to your hood, do I get to fart in your couch and drink your booze? :rolleyes:
No, but you can fart in my booze and drink my couch. ;)

Carver, you're welcome to the bedroom if you want. I autoclaved it after Marbach was here last. We're actually doing a group SaddleSore in May out Desert Valley Powersports! Gonna post something in another thread about it.

I'm guessing the lack of responses is the collective breath holding going on now by prospective '09 applicants. We're all a bit dain bramaged and figiting like OCD children wondering if Lisa meant 4/1, 4/15, some date in between, or some other date.

There's also been some banter amongst those that rode the rally via telepathy....what?....what's that Skooter?

Excuse me, but I got go have a virtual intervention before Flipper falls down. :rolleyes:

I had to change my avatar after reviewing the photos of the start :Snorkle: And the roads to Lick were SWEET :heart: :heart: :heart:

until getting t-boned on the way down :headbonk: :madsmiley: :realmad: :realmad: :angry03: :fuk:

can't wait for the full video!

I watched the trailier and heart started pumping...remembering the deluge of rain....the cheesy bullhorn.....tossing the FJR into corners going up to Lick...and dozens of other memories....all in HD. Tanji's done good I can tell!
I can't wait until it comes out.

I noticed this thread a while back, but didn't have a chance to watch the video on the link until this morning. SWEET! I will be watching the IBA store for the release of the full length DVD.

After watching the trailer, I am kicking myself for not filling out a entry for 09... :angry2: Smitty

Paul, I bet your audio blog on day 2.5 would sound something like, "WTF was I thinking?!"

(If this reply is out of line or violates a list rule, list momma's please remove.)

Thank you for your comments on the '07 IBR video trailer.

Having participated in three IBRs ('03 and '05 on a '03 FJR), I know there is an incredible story to tell of the two weeks that wraps around the 11-day competition.

How do you explain years of planning, arrival, registration, tech inspection, riders meeting, then the 11 days of gut wrenching competition? How is it that with one bonus a rider can experience the highest of highs and bottomless lows? There are so many stories that seem universal among the riders and we’re attempting to provide great insight into this amazing event.

This is a speculative production with IBA approval. Post-production editing is taking place when my video edit-bay is not busy with paying clients. While it would be nice to have it completed by the August IBA National Meet, realistically, we are looking at a completion date near the end of the year. I hope to recoup our out of pocket expenses through sale of the DVDs. Here is the tentative agenda for the ’07 Iron Butt Rally video.

1. The ‘07 Iron Butt Rally video trailer was released for viewing early April, 2008. There will be periodic updates until the final production is completed.

2. We will premier a “work-in-progress” viewing at the Iron Butt Association National Meet, August 14-17, Tulsa, OK. https://www.ironbutt.org/forum/forum_posts....D=1931&PN=1

3. The tentative completion date is end of year, December 2008.

4. The first opportunity to order the video! IBA Show Special! $35 plus applicable state sales taxes, $5 shipping & handling at the National Meet, August 14-17, Tulsa, OK. You must attend to get this price!! Payment can be made with Cash, check or money order Payable to “Abracadabra”, or VISA, MasterCard or American Express credit cards.

5. After the National Meet you will be able to order via IBA website -- $40 plus applicable state sales taxes, $5 shipping & handling. Payment can be made with Cash, check or money order Payable to “Abracadabra”, or VISA, MasterCard or American Express credit cards.

What better way to share your LD and IBR obsession with the Unbelievers?

If you have any questions, please contact me at: Dean Tanji e-mail

Dean Tanji

IBA #232 Premier Member

IBR '01, '03, '05

Abracadabra Presentation Graphics, Inc.

1331 E. Edinger Avenue

Santa Ana, CA 92705-4416

• Presentation Graphics

• Full Service Video Production

• Meetings & Special Events Production & Staging

• Corporate & Business Theater

• Media Design & Production – DVD, CD-R