If you're going to Daytona...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bananas

Reaction score
and you experience any kind of problem, either personal or mechanical, I'd be willing to lend a helping hand. I live 20 miles west of Daytona. I have a large garage where you could store your bike if you had to, a trailer to hual your bike to the house, a full complement of tools to make any repairs necessary and a refrigerator with plenty of green bottles.

Cell # is (386) 717-3273

Bananas!

Hey if ya need help converting your Garage into a productive first class 'chop shop' the experience of my 'miss-spent' youth is yours for the asking. ;)

All kidding aside thats a very generous offer. I am sure some other than Mommie Yammie brand MC would have many more break down reasons to grovel while accepting your prodigious offer.

The Clientel of Bike week can drain green bottles faster than the GOV can vanquish our rights. Going Going Gone!

Hey !!

Thanks for the offer .

I plan to take my 67 Honda CL77 doun .

You never know something might need fixing.

We had to make reservations in Altamonte Springs ,with the time line thats as close as we could get.

Leaving here Wednesday night .

Going to the Honda riders club dinner thursday night .

I will be on the look out for FJR,s .

Jarmo !

I'd offer up my dad's house as he's retired and lives in Daytona, but he is not mechanical, hasn't any tools, the garage is already full of STUFF, and he drinks "Old Milwakee."

So I'm not seeing any benefit here. LOL